Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

eduardo da silva broken leg!!!! not for the faint hearted

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
_BuFF_GYAL_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

eduardo da silva broken leg!!!! not for the faint hearted

Postby _BuFF_GYAL_ » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:04 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RpHufZEaFe0

aaaaaax!!!!!!

shidh! that looks like a Compound Bone Fracture! if he was left in that state for more than a couple of hours it could have turned deadly!

subxnallah

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: eduardo da silva broken leg!!!! not for the faint hearted

Postby *Nobleman* » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:53 pm

I was watchin the game live and just missed it. The sky sports commentator refused to show a reply.

Walahi i didnt feel right after watching that, i feel sorry for the fella, top player injured by a pub team footballer.

Also lemme add Gallas was a disgrace, what kinda captian acts like that?

_BuFF_GYAL_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby _BuFF_GYAL_ » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:47 pm

[quote="*Nobleman*"]I was watchin the game live and just missed it. The sky sports commentator refused to show a reply.

Walahi i didnt feel right after watching that, i feel sorry for the fella, top player injured by a pub team footballer.

Also lemme add Gallas was a disgrace, what kinda captian acts like that?[/quote]

yeh i watched the highlights but they showed the tackle afterwards during the analysis.
and boi where they analysing gallas' behaviour! akhaaas ! im suprised his captain! he was acting like arsenal had no hope whats so ever!
but that looked like a clean tackle by taylor i dont think it was mallicious, but eduardo miskiin!

STOP!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby STOP! » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:51 pm

CLEAN TACKLE DID SHE SAY CLEAN TACKLE OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Qatar_isaaq_chick
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Qatar_isaaq_chick » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:37 am

.. AQASSS .. SEEN IT BEFORE!

Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxy- » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:57 am

shame on him... bout time he gets tracked off the team

miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Postby miss_sweets » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:11 am

NagDamnit, Eduardo was the only reason why I watch Arsenal games, (meaning he was the only looker on the team)...!!

Miskiin he's only a kid, insha'allah he'll be back and as right as rain, But that guy Taylor needs to be taken out back and shout down like a DOG..!! who even let this guy play, if I was Eduardo I'd send him some "PETROLEUM P10" kill him off KGB style..!!

somaliscarface
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby somaliscarface » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:56 am

Them tackles can end careers i tell you caadi maha serious injury ouch!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.