Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Me&my 5 Israeli Classmates!!!!!!!!

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Me&my 5 Israeli Classmates!!!!!!!!

Postby Abdi_westldn » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:35 am

They are 3 girls and two guys all of them are smart and really friendly people... like it honestly bothers me the fact that I find them to be really cool people. A few times they asked me to go out with them yet I cant bring myself to do so...my prejudice simply wont allow it. The girls I must say are hot and they showed me pics of their friends back home and im firmly of the belief that all jewish girls are hoot. :oops: Yet I keep my distance for fear of liking them anybody else goo thro the same thing before with a jew or a israeli?

Est.1980's
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Me&my 5 Israeli Classmates!!!!!!!!

Postby Est.1980's » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:39 am

Acudubillahi bin al shaydaan rajiim, I never knew a jewish/israeli person in my whole life!

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:42 am

I once tripped over and a jewish girl picked me up *while other soo called muslims walked past me*.
From that day onwards, i was blind to their jewish-ness. But than again don't get tooo close to them *deep down they hate you*. Jews are extremely smart like that.

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:45 am

:lol:

First time i seen them i greeted them with Salaam Calykum noo lie man thought they were arabs.

Westldnshawty I just cant help it these people they smile atchu and wave all the time and the girls are always happy when they see me giving me daa biggest smile and flirting its really hard not to like them yh know. Honestly my resolve is slowly breaking and the fact that it is bothers me. :(

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:51 am

[quote="Abdi_westldn"] always happy when they see me giving me daa biggest smile and flirting quote]

Walahi they all do that, i used to work with loads *waa two faced* And deep down they hate us. Fact!

Smile at them, but keep your distance and don't get too close to them.
Since every Jew i've come across is swimming in money, just used them and take notes *they money making machines* :wink:

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:57 am

I swear its hard to tho like they killin me with kindness. :lol:..besides one of the girls is my economic partner so I see her every other day and we talked about everything she actually sympathesis for Palestine but yet thinks what they are doing is self defense. :?

Crocodile Tears
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Crocodile Tears » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:02 am

Abdi_westldn wrote::lol:

First time i seen them i greeted them with Salaam Calykum noo lie man thought they were arabs.

Westldnshawty I just cant help it these people they smile atchu and wave all the time and the girls are always happy when they see me giving me daa biggest smile and flirting its really hard not to like them yh know. Honestly my resolve is slowly breaking and the fact that it is bothers me. :(

wooooooow, they treated you so well. :roll: :roll: i fink u should become a jew innit. go and kizz their azz too.
fukkin jewish-wannabe.

btw r u a paid informer? sellouttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

am wiv da Palestinians, whether they ugly or cute, poor or rich, dumb or smart.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:04 am

[quote="Abdi_westldn"] they killin me with kindness. quote]

There you go.
Thats their speciality.

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:08 am

Crocodile Tears wrote:
Abdi_westldn wrote::lol:

wooooooow, they treated you so well. :roll: :roll: i fink u should become a jew innit. go and kizz their azz too.
fukkin jewish-wannabe.

btw r u a paid informer? sellouttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

am wiv da Palestinians, whether they ugly or cute, poor or rich, dumb or smart.

I think i will. :wink:

Westldnshawii have you ever tried befriending one of them cause it sounds like you speaking from experience?

Somaliweyn Commando
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliweyn Commando » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:20 pm

Waar ku dhufo oo ka dhaqaaq...waa ku sidee?

SenseofMorality

Postby SenseofMorality » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:52 pm

get over it believe it or not jews are people, respect them as you would anybody else........and theres a difference betweeen the zionists and actual jews.

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:40 pm

Whats a zionist?

SenseofMorality

Postby SenseofMorality » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:43 pm

there the ones killing the palestinians read up on them.............its your homework

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:50 pm

Naa i rather not.

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:53 pm

Abdi_westldn wrote:They are 3 girls and two guys all of them are smart and really friendly people... like it honestly bothers me the fact that I find them to be really cool people. A few times they asked me to go out with them yet I cant bring myself to do so...my prejudice simply wont allow it. The girls I must say are hot and they showed me pics of their friends back home and im firmly of the belief that all jewish girls are hoot. :oops: Yet I keep my distance for fear of liking them anybody else goo thro the same thing before with a jew or a israeli?

there is nothing wrong with jewish people. we may not agree with israel but jewish people you should not hate.

it is even allowed to marry christian and jewish girls.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.