Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Me&my 5 Israeli Classmates!!!!!!!!

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Me&my 5 Israeli Classmates!!!!!!!!

Postby Abdi_westldn » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:58 pm

Boqor__Daarod wrote:
Abdi_westldn wrote:They are 3 girls and two guys all of them are smart and really friendly people... like it honestly bothers me the fact that I find them to be really cool people. A few times they asked me to go out with them yet I cant bring myself to do so...my prejudice simply wont allow it. The girls I must say are hot and they showed me pics of their friends back home and im firmly of the belief that all jewish girls are hoot. :oops: Yet I keep my distance for fear of liking them anybody else goo thro the same thing before with a jew or a israeli?

there is nothing wrong with jewish people. we may not agree with israel but jewish people you should hate.

it is even allowed to marry christian and jewish girls.

Boqoor haa sxb its allowed for the Muslim man to marry a ahulul kitaab women which is Christian&Jewish. You know boqoor these jews are smart man like they know alot about the Islam and the guys at time joking threaten me with ''if you like jewish women then you know your kids will be jewish like us'' but i always reply ''in islam children take after the father''. :lol:

Heidi_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Heidi_ » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:00 pm

Jews have always been nice to me. I used to work in a Jewish area and, walaahi, when they saw me they'd start some talk with me. I used to see one particular Jewish dude really often and he'd always start off every convo with "Salaama Alaykum". Very nice people.

You can have issues with their governments policies and actions, but there's nothing wrong with being friends with them. :)

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:03 pm

Heidi_ wrote:Jews have always been nice to me. I used to work in a Jewish area and, walaahi, when they saw me they'd start some talk with me. I used to see one particular Jewish dude really often and he'd always start off every convo with "Salaama Alaykum". Very nice people.

You can have issues with their governments policies and actions, but there's nothing wrong with being friends with them. :)

You know as much as i bring myself to try it just seems wrong like im doing something wrong....sort of like the feeling I get if i were to ever go to a club.

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:05 pm

israel was the first country to regoncise somalia as a independent country even before the arabs did so. it pushed for the independence of somalia.

the jews view us somali people as a lost long brother from one of the twelve tribes of the bani israel. they say you became muslims and hate us but we love you.

the jews also pressure countries to take somalis as refugees. that is why 99 percent of somali people are allowed to become citizens but other people are deported.

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:07 pm

i have seen many adoons that say they are somali so that the country accepts them. while they are from another country that is in also a civil war. but the goverment wont accept them as refugees.

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Boqor__Daarod wrote:israel was the first country to regoncise somalia as a independent country even before the arabs did so. it pushed for the independence of somalia.

the jews view us somali people as a lost long brother from one of the twelve tribes of the bani israel. they say you became muslims and hate us but we love you.

the jews also pressure countries to take somalis as refugees. that is why 99 percent of somali people are allowed to become citizens but other people are deported.

Whoooa ive never heard about that before can you back it up tho...show me links sxb?

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:18 pm

Abdi_westldn wrote:
Boqor__Daarod wrote:israel was the first country to regoncise somalia as a independent country even before the arabs did so. it pushed for the independence of somalia.

Whoooa ive never heard about that before can you back it up tho...show me links sxb?

here i found a link

http://www.somaliawatch.org/archive/000127105.htm

Israel was among the first three Cauntries who recognized Somliland after it declared its independence from Britain on 26th June 1960, alas, that independen-ce lasted no more than four days as Somaliland entered into a voluntary Union with the UN trust territory of Somalia on 1st July 1960, in the hope of creating Greater Somalia.

INCONSPICUOUS
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby INCONSPICUOUS » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:33 pm

its true i heard that aswell, they think that isaaq's are there long lost relatives. they say hes one of the twelve sons that were beni israel called isaaq

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:18 am

U must understand the difference between Jewish and Zionist, U must also understand that majority of our prophets were hebrews including Nabi Yusuf, Ibrahim, Muse, Cisse etc....The ones I hate with passion are those zionist bastars that mistreat and kill palastinians everyday since 1944.

So abdi, there's nothing wrong with kicking it with them if u know where to draw the line, naagahooda iska was, play pool with nimankooda etc, good life, aniga there's this jewish guy in his late 20's trying to get me involved with this business project, waa rageedii walle!

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:20 am

INCONSPICUOUS, Read The Following Article About "Somali Hebrews".

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A9669C8B63

somaliscarface
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby somaliscarface » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:10 am

There is thousands of them in north london mostly orthodox i will befriend them for their money they loaded.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:44 am

Abdi_westldn wrote:
Crocodile Tears wrote:
Abdi_westldn wrote::lol:

First time i seen them i greeted them with Salaam Calykum noo lie man thought they were arabs.

Westldnshawty I just cant help it these people they smile atchu and wave all the time and the girls are always happy when they see me giving me daa biggest smile and flirting its really hard not to like them yh know. Honestly my resolve is slowly breaking and the fact that it is bothers me. :(

wooooooow, they treated you so well. :roll: :roll: i fink u should become a jew innit. go and kizz their azz too.
fukkin jewish-wannabe.

btw r u a paid informer? sellouttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

am wiv da Palestinians, whether they ugly or cute, poor or rich, dumb or smart.

I think i will. :wink:

Westldnshawii have you ever tried befriending one of them cause it sounds like you speaking from experience?

Not really. But israel is the home of the cursed people *the Jews*, in this duuniya they are blessed *Playing mind games and making lacaad* Plus they extremely smart, they would say any thing you want to hear and twist it *i bet they laughing at you right now*.

**weezy**
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby **weezy** » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:49 am

2 JEWS ASKED ME FOR DIRECTIONS YESTERDAY AT LIVERPOOL ST STATION...I WAS SOOO SHOOK AND THEY AD THEM 2 CURLY WIRLY'S ON THE SIDES NEAR THEIR EARS......I DIRECTED THEM TO WHERE THEY WANTED BU I WAS LIKE ACUUUDU BILAHI MINA SHAYDANII RAJIIM

THEY LOOK SO FREEKY :shock:

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:54 am

Advo wrote:U must understand the difference between Jewish and Zionist, U must also understand that majority of our prophets were hebrews including Nabi Yusuf, Ibrahim, Muse, Cisse etc....The ones I hate with passion are those zionist bastars that mistreat and kill palastinians everyday since 1944.

So abdi, there's nothing wrong with kicking it with them if u know where to draw the line, naagahooda iska was, play pool with nimankooda etc, good life, aniga there's this jewish guy in his late 20's trying to get me involved with this business project, waa rageedii walle!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sxb noo doubt ill wait till next time they ask which is prolly 2morrow and ill be like haa lets go....seriously tho them ones that kill the palestinans are xasiidin pure bastards.

Ladie_x
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ladie_x » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:45 am

somaliscarface wrote:There is thousands of them in north london mostly orthodox i will befriend them for their money they loaded.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kulahaa "i will"

did u kno.. ur not allowed 2 convert 2 b jew..? u have 2 b born in 2 der religion??

Ladie_x

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.