Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Pirates!

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LilReminder

Somali Pirates!

Postby LilReminder » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:45 am

Every read any of these somali website news and u will notice that their is always some so called somali pirates who have hijacked a ship on somali waters!!

what i never understood is why where the ships in somali waters in the 1st place...!!

a lot of them are fishing vessells and shouldnt b there but bcoz somali has no coastguards.... they think they can do what they want!!

no wonder they dropped toxic waste next to somali....coz we always gonna keep quiet and no one will believe us!!

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali Pirates!

Postby Cisse Westlake » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:11 am

somali pirates protect somali waters :up: 8)

wa rageedi

Boqor__Daarod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Boqor__Daarod » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:17 am

Cisse Westlake wrote:somali pirates protect somali waters :up: 8)

wa rageedi

your very confused one time you say you have nothing to do with somalia and show us this flag :djibouti: .

and on other times you are talking as if you are part of somalia :roll:

choose nigga

LG, Life's Good

Postby LG, Life's Good » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:22 am

them piratez r thugz. but i aint complaining, let them make a living innit.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:33 am

Actually he didn't quite say Somalia, he said Somali. And when it comes to foreigners Somali's should stick together no matter what.

Back to the topic.

Somalia/Land, the horn *whatever* has the longest coastline in the whole of Africa. And the Indian Ocean is blessed with different types of sea creatures. We must hire more pirates to safeguard our waters.

Somali pirates = our answer to professional coastline guards. Let them attack them thieving free-loaders.

It's a damn shame them bloody foreigners are dumping nuclear waste in our waters and stealing our sea creatues, to make up for it our pirates will continue and should continue attacking/kidnapping them.

Down with non-somali's. Somali Pirates :up:
Last edited by DisplacedDiraac on Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:50 am

^^^^

thanks sis :)

boqoru

somali waters should be protected no matter where it is, that is why i support them pirates :up:

NorthWestsBest
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NorthWestsBest » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:29 pm

i 2nd that :up: :up: :somalia: :djibouti: :somaliland:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.