Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HYDE PARK

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
East.Co
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

HYDE PARK

Postby East.Co » Thu May 15, 2008 4:59 pm

Somali Public Place Fam!

WTF!

First time i went der the other day...bait manuvers!

It was Big tho...Smokin shiisha in the park! :mrgreen:

*lady_ice_4u2nv*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: HYDE PARK

Postby *lady_ice_4u2nv* » Thu May 15, 2008 5:05 pm

dats ma footy spot!

STOP!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby STOP! » Thu May 15, 2008 5:12 pm

^^U FAT SHIIT......DNT GO TO THE PARK AGAIN.

*lady_ice_4u2nv*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *lady_ice_4u2nv* » Thu May 15, 2008 5:15 pm

su.ck ur great gran thru ur dads batty

it_girl18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby it_girl18 » Thu May 15, 2008 5:15 pm

i haaaaate when somali girls try n play football.... they look like somali boys tryna play football.... somali's.... and.... football... its never gonna work out....

but yet they continue and pretend to be into football... pretending to be hooligans.... pretending to support united or arsenals.... pretending u was actually into last nights game..... ur such fakers...

lets all b real and b honest about the reasons behind our love for football.... mine is.... men.... henry..... shorts...... mmmmm

sori iv just gone off topic there....
yh hydes park..... DAMN U MOFA FACKERS..... NOW SOME D!CKFACE ADVERTISED HER 'DISCOVERY OF HYDES PARK' NOW ALL U ARSEHOLES WANNA RUIN MY VIEW.... WHEN I COME DOWN ON SATURDAY.... U SOOOOOOMALIZ BEST NOT BE THERE... WITH UR SKINNY BLICK LEGS.... CHASING UR FOOTBALLS....

well i think iv successfully put my views across.... i wish u good day/ good night!

*lady_ice_4u2nv*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *lady_ice_4u2nv* » Thu May 15, 2008 5:17 pm

[quote="it_girl18"]i haaaaate when somali girls try n play football.... they look like somali boys tryna play football.... somali's.... and.... football... its never gonna work out....

but yet they continue and pretend to be into football... pretending to be hooligans.... pretending to support united or arsenals.... pretending u was actually into last nights game..... ur such fakers...

lets all b real and b honest about the reasons behind our love for football.... mine is.... men.... henry..... shorts...... mmmmm

sori iv just gone off topic there....
yh hydes park..... DAMN U MOFA FACKERS..... NOW SOME D!CKFACE ADVERTISED HER 'DISCOVERY OF HYDES PARK' NOW ALL U ARSEHOLES WANNA RUIN MY VIEW.... WHEN I COME DOWN ON SATURDAY.... U SOOOOOOMALIZ BEST NOT BE THERE... WITH UR SKINNY BLICK LEGS.... CHASING UR FOOTBALLS....

well i think iv successfully put my views across.... i wish u good day/ good night![/quote]

shutttt the fukk up you abused skettal...we all know why ur going 2 da park you WHO.RE!

it_girl18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby it_girl18 » Thu May 15, 2008 5:21 pm

bit'ch plz..... im going to skate!
i aint desperate like u ho'es.... walahi if i wanted to and decide i want a man.... i can go out there and pick out specifically what and who i want like 'snaps fingers' that! it aint a problem for me.... but i choose not to.... so dont u dare judge me by ur dirty low standards....

*lady_ice_4u2nv*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *lady_ice_4u2nv* » Thu May 15, 2008 5:24 pm

whor.e you chat 2 much shit...go get a facelift you over butterz lil B1TCH

INCONSPICUOUS
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby INCONSPICUOUS » Thu May 15, 2008 5:28 pm

itgirl . im a somali and im good at football

dnt go hyde park tho

it_girl18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby it_girl18 » Thu May 15, 2008 5:29 pm

again u must assume i need a facelift.... coz ur probabily still saving up for one..

the reason i pointed out 'that i hate somali girls who soooo obviously cant play football.... chasing after a ball' is.... it annoys me when u dimwitts only do it to get somali male attention.... then u shreiiiiiik when the ball comes with a 3m radius of u.... whats the point.... the objective of the game is to move the ball from A to B and into net.... with ur foot... thats y they call it football.... not dodgeball ok....!

do quit acting like a baby

it_girl18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby it_girl18 » Thu May 15, 2008 5:31 pm

INCONSPICUOUS wrote:itgirl . im a somali and im good at football

dnt go hyde park tho

iv never seen a somali girl who can play football... but good on ya...!
my friends really wanna go..... then mayb we'll take a short boat ride on the river...
hope its gona b hot again.... today was too depressing...

INCONSPICUOUS
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby INCONSPICUOUS » Thu May 15, 2008 5:35 pm

it_girl18 wrote:
INCONSPICUOUS wrote:itgirl . im a somali and im good at football

dnt go hyde park tho

iv never seen a somali girl who can play football... but good on ya...!
my friends really wanna go..... then mayb we'll take a short boat ride on the river...
hope its gona b hot again.... today was too depressing...

loool im not a girl

it_girl18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby it_girl18 » Thu May 15, 2008 5:37 pm

wow.... err..... this is just awkward..... well sori.....

and neways....nothing wrong with being a girl.... iv been one for 19yrs n still counting.... and so far its been the bomb!

Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Qumanyoo » Thu May 15, 2008 5:44 pm

east co :lol: .. waan isla cognahay ..

ladiie~Dime

Postby ladiie~Dime » Fri May 16, 2008 5:18 am

loooooool hyde park hmmmmmmmmm my friend was tellin me ppl smoke shisha der like nofing full of wierdoz looool

i laugh at somali boyz who play football
let alone girlz loooooooool that must be comedy

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.