Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

... LonDonerZz BraCe Ur$elves 4 In$ane...!!

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
_BuFF_GYAL_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby _BuFF_GYAL_ » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:26 pm

haaa i'l let u go, dnt watch at least u'l be joining more of our family of haber jeclo east landhans finest haber jeclo 2da fullest i say

<<BLEssS>>

Fuck_u
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: ... LonDonerZz BraCe Ur$elves 4 In$ane...!!

Postby Fuck_u » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:42 pm

Peckham SE london<--- not much somalis, u won't be able to cope here

Brixton SW london<--- hardly any malis all yardies, u won't cope der, u will get jacked by old yardy women.

Elephant and castle<--- a few malis, its okay

Bermondsey<---- bare National front and dey will kill ur a55 especially afta da bombings.

Woowich<--- real ni99az, where most malis live in south london.

Hackney, east london<---- bare fufus, dat chat mess

Mile end, east london<--- as dry as my ayeyos back foot.bres dat r up to 45 act like lil yutes and claimin to be gangster wen dey have derstarving kids at home

Golflinkz, west london<--- safe endz, u catch bare jokez, nuff mali, atucual da whole estate malis live in it.

Southall, west london<--- bare yutes claimin to be gangsterz wen dey r not, real pu55es. Run by pakis and da place stinks.

hayez<--- stinks, bare fufus and dey link wigga gals, dat look like dey got aids or sumin. Got bare mali as well dat cum from arabta

Highbury, North london<--- bare barwanies and hamarz dey r buttas and dey stunk up da endz proper, and der r bare eriterians.

Finsbury Park, North London<---- where all da extremist somalis live and bare arabs, dat spread hatred about london and brain wash young boyz mindz.

woodgreen, NorthLondon<--- bare turkez, da freshiest malis live here straight out of burco.

_BuFF_GYAL_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby _BuFF_GYAL_ » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:45 pm

m8 its all about pecckham iyo east landhan finest laakin allow woolwich uuf shidh wa meel gurantay Laughing

Devils_Advkt
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Devils_Advkt » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:48 pm

come to notting hill nayaa. i have big flat there. but dont bring your sheeps and sheep-like habbit (baaa baaa baaa)

Fuck_u
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fuck_u » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:48 pm

[quote="_BuFF_GYAL_"]m8 its all about pecckham iyo east landhan finest laakin allow woolwich uuf shidh wa meel gurantay Laughing[/quote]

r u from peckham?
brap!peckham is doin real big it's da onez boi.

lil_insane_mami
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: . . . . .Da Land Were U Aint Wlc... Were a Non-Lander Getz $hot DoWn.. Da Land of da SNM

Postby lil_insane_mami » Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:36 am

.... LoOol Nayaa Buff_Gurl u$ Habar JeClos Run thingZz in Ea$t London Miyaa... Razz

DeVil... i Anit Coming Clo$e ToO Ur Ends... Evil or Very Mad

.... Damn Fuc.k_U... U went ToO ALL That TrouBle 4 Me... ThnX BruV... But i Dont WanNa LiVe Near $omali's... Or Fufu's Or Yardi's.. Or A$ains... i Wanna LiVe Near The Queens CriB... What part of LonDon Does $he Hold it DoWn @... Smile

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.