Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

need advice

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
inaahmed88

need advice

Postby inaahmed88 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:37 pm

So im married have been for a few years now, no kids yet. I've done something so wrong let me just get straight into it so yeah I do love my husband to bits but I cheated on him the guy I did cheat on him with didn't know I was married im not saying it's my husbands fault but he was hardly around. Yes I get I messed up badly but now my marriage seems so much better he's treating me good satisfying me in every way I love him so much now like I regret what I did I repented as much as I can prayed so hard im really hoping Allah can forgive me for what I did. But I can't live with the guilt I feel so bad for him so what im asking of you guys is if I should come clean but I really don't want to lose him and I know he would leave me but this guilt is killing me. Don't judge me im just asking for advice wallahi I couldn't help it my marriage was in a bad way and I love sex and he wasn't satisfying me but now he's on itttt!!! Please honest opinions.

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Re: need advice

Postby Vivacious » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:07 am

Go hang yourself. :roll:

inaahmed88

Postby inaahmed88 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Someone hacked my account what the fuck is wrong with these people subhanallah

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 pm

dhiiilo baa tahay.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:08 pm

do you wanna cheat again? am available

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:08 pm

dhiiilo baa tahay.
LOOOOOOOOOL

Warabaha
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warabaha » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:12 pm

do you wanna cheat again? am available
:D :D :D

flyWOODY
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby flyWOODY » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:13 pm

R u majerteen

inaahmed88

Postby inaahmed88 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 pm

You lot are just disgusting. Like I said before I've been hacked. I didn't even make a f-king account I found out through email. And im not even married anyway can someone please tell me how to delete this account? Or is everyone just going to laugh about this and call me a slag? Seriously how do I get rid of this account?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.