Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

i've seen tupac in hargeisa?

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahdimaxamed

i've seen tupac in hargeisa?

Postby mahdimaxamed » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:51 pm

i've seen tupac way after his stated death also kadafi in hargeisa i was staying in hargeisa for around 3 years and i saw tupac i was in a car so was tupac and kadafi i fink a somali was driving looked like a cab.i also seen the guy acting as biggie in the notorious film on his own in harlesden north west london biggie use to roll with a somalian puff daddy(i never new somalis where banging in new york city) i heard biggie speak fluent somali WALAHI in the same area i saw the notorious film guy probably picked it up from his puff daddy somalian friend i use to have the hypnotize music video where you can see the puff daddy somalian doing his ting but i destroyed it by accident tried to fix it i really wanted to upload it on youtube and show the world but failed.

PS:i've posted dis before on dis site im just sending out signals!!!!!!!!!!!

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: i've seen tupac in hargeisa?

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Wlc back Menace .

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:50 pm

My nigga Mahdi BACK wassup bro keep this place lit like you always do

mahdimaxamed

Postby mahdimaxamed » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Wlc back Menace .
what do u fink do u think todays puff daddy is just the somalian puff daddy dat use too jam wiv notorious big but he went back to africa to relax in the african heat and get a tan i thought like that when i was quiet young da situation's happen around 4-5 years ago i actually wanted to go to nairobi when i was in hargeisa to get dark skin because i wasnt feelin somalis wit da darkest skin people can get no offence so i was about to go to other parts of africa. anyway i loved africa im willing to move to hargeisa just some western fings holding me back.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:02 pm

All I know is puff daddy is a homosexual that takes it in the rear end.

Hip hop is a satanic art full of Dykes and fags managed by Jews.

mahdimaxamed

Postby mahdimaxamed » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:10 pm

All I know is puff daddy is a homosexual that takes it in the rear end.

Hip hop is a satanic art full of Dykes and fags managed by Jews.
hip-hop is a true movement dats what i believe take a trip to da inner cities den you'll see gangsta rappers who arent even rappers do u get?
its real out here and us somalis are among'st them

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.