Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SOMALIA/SOMALILAND WASTE GENERATION

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

what is wrong with our country?

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Y0UNG_GIFTED_N_S0MALI

SOMALIA/SOMALILAND WASTE GENERATION

Postby Y0UNG_GIFTED_N_S0MALI » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:34 am

What is the hope for todays young somali generation? i mean these of us who are living in the UK, europe usa. our fathers are busy driving Taxis, chewing Qaat and loitering in coffee places discussing clan politics in deafening assembly.

who are our role models in society?

why is our youth dying in the streets fighting each other over trivial things?

why are we as a people have so much hate and hostilaty towards each other? i mean people have done worse things to each other and still manage to reconsile why not us?

clan identity should be used just for that 'identity' i personaly see it as an obstical somali progress. but i can understand people who want to keep it as its part of our history and heritage.

at the end of the day we have more enemies outside somalia so lets end this beef and move forward.

so im asking you the generation of today what are you going to do?

no matter where you in this world there is no place like home. somalia Somaliland heart ?
Last edited by Y0UNG_GIFTED_N_S0MALI on Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Farax's__finest
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Farax's__finest » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:46 am

ok

Habar Awal
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Habar Awal » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:01 pm

More than 80% of Somalis are genetically stupid ignorant and lack many human characteristics such as compassion, love and respect. It doesn’t just stop there, it gets worse each generation. For example look how dumb the generation before us was! The reason why thousands are suffering both here and back home is because of them. Most of us have lost family because of the war, we hear daily our family members cursing other tribes and when cursing and pain is all you know, what you know is what you are going to apply in life. Basically hate breeds hate! I personally think the Somali youths don’t have the role models that most youths have today. Their fathers are sitting in merfishes 24/7 mothers are having kids every year; girls are getting married to any Abdi that comes along! I don’t thinks it’s a government we need I thinks its time when the youth of today wake up and realise that their children are going to be a next generation of low life’s if they don’t start doing something now

I love my country, I love my culture and heritage but it’s really unfortunate that I don’t feel the same about my people!

DEVINE
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DEVINE » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:05 pm

WAAN GARTAY..!!

Smile

1_man

Postby 1_man » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:08 pm

[quote="DEVINE"]WAAN GARTAY..!!

Smile[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow

DEVINE
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DEVINE » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:12 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

DEY DON'T XPECT US TO READ ALL DAT..!!

DIS AIN'T AN ESSAY COMPETTION SO KEEP DIS SHORT ND UNDERSTANDABLE..!!

STILL DA IMPORTANT TING IS I GET DA POINT DATS WAT COUNTS AIN'T IT Question ..!!

Very Happy Laughing

dr 4 maali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby dr 4 maali » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:20 pm

People chell out' don't worry yourself too much. i'm here Wink

Habar Awal
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Habar Awal » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:11 pm

For all those complaining about the reading being too long! Please! We all know the truth is that your illiterate and the only thing you can mange to read are cursing. Don’t hate just because our lives don’t revolve around cursing “invisible” people on the net and acting like computer thugs

PS: I really don’t know if they still offer ESOL courses in colleges these days but I suggest you fill out a prospectus real soon! Smile Smile

west_london_youngster
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby west_london_youngster » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:35 pm

oi young and gifted you from harlington corner Laughing

dats jokes

X_Clusive

Postby X_Clusive » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:49 pm

The whole african continent is suffering of resources so we need help thats for sure. also ignorence is another thing.

DEVINE
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DEVINE » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:23 am

[quote="Habar Awal"]For all those complaining about the reading being too long! Please! We all know the truth is that your illiterate and the only thing you can mange to read are cursing. Don’t hate just because our lives don’t revolve around cursing “invisible” people on the net and acting like computer thugs

PS: I really don’t know if they still offer ESOL courses in colleges these days but I suggest you fill out a prospectus real soon! Smile Smile[/quote]

BAL NIGA AMUS ... U AIN'T BRIGHT URSELF... GO COMPEAT WID YOUTH DAT R IN UR AGE GROUP...!!

CAPISH..!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.