Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CHECK IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
nw_10

Postby nw_10 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:57 pm

who u talking to u clown stop begging london wat da fuck is ub waste man im internet gansta low life im out

nw_10

Postby nw_10 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:58 pm

u internet gansta i meant

West.London.Soldier.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby West.London.Soldier. » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:59 pm

Laughing Laughing

YOU BAITED YOUR SELF OUT YOU WASTE MAN
YOUR NW INTERNET GANGBANGER

SOMALILAND 4 LYF

Postby SOMALILAND 4 LYF » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:26 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
OI WAA_KU_WASSA............WATS WIV DA HYPE TALK Y U GONNA CUM ON SNET AND START DISSIN WEST LISTEN U MADE IT VERY CLEAR UR FROM NW IIGHT AND U SEEM 2 B BIGGIN UP UR ENDZ WELL DEN DO UR TING ND WEST HEADZ GONNA B REPPIN DER ENDZ.....DER IS NO NEED 4 U 2 CUM ON ERE AND START HATIN ON WEST PEEPZ U DNT KNW........STAY BLESSED 1

nw_10

Postby nw_10 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:15 am

whos da 1 dat made more then 1000's of posts and iv signed up b4 u low life dats da only thing i can say

nw_10

Postby nw_10 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:25 am

whos da 1 dat made more then 1000's of posts and iv signed up b4 u low life dats da only thing i can say

nw_10

Postby nw_10 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:35 am

if u wana find me come nw10 other wise stop chatttin shit see if dont send u back 2 west with your toes gone missing kuta kinta style loool f-king nacas

West.London.Soldier.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby West.London.Soldier. » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:10 am

NIGGA DONT CHAT SHIT THE ONLY REASON YOU AINT POST THAT MUCH
IS COS YOU ONLY HAVE HALF AN HOUR @ YOUR LOCAL CAFE COS YOU MUM ONLY GIVES YOU 50p A DAY

THATS WHY YOU POST THE SAME SHIT TWICE TO TRY 'N' MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU POST BARE YOU PUSSIO

nw_10

Postby nw_10 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:59 am

u lil yute da only reason i dont post much is got better things to do with my time as i said if u wana chat bare shit come say it to my face ill pm u my address if want and u styll wont do shit pussyooooo

West.London.Soldier.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby West.London.Soldier. » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:03 am

NIGGA WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT PM ME YOUR ADDRESS 'N' SHIIT
NIGGA WHY YOU TRYNA CHEARPS MAN ON THE SLY YOU PUSSIO

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.