Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4 my isaaq people

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
lady_habarjeclo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lady_habarjeclo » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:56 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MISKINKA...................LEAVE HIM....LET HIM KEEP DREAMIN DEE

Ms_Isaaq_4_life

Postby Ms_Isaaq_4_life » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:10 pm

TRU N no come back? ignorant boy.[/quote]

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:22 pm

TRU N, Is 100% Idoor, why would anybody beg to be in a minority clan.

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

yasmin507
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yasmin507 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:48 pm

[quote="Tru N"]i wish i was ISAAQ Crying or Very sad[/quote]
habarta wass u is isaaq 4 urself Laughing
ms isaaq 4 life naa shut fuk up orood siisoco wit ur wastee topic Arrow
D-block 4 life yall hurd somalia

Ms_Isaaq_4_life

Postby Ms_Isaaq_4_life » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:40 pm

[quote="yasmin507"][quote="Tru N"]i wish i was ISAAQ Crying or Very sad[/quote]
habarta wass u is isaaq 4 urself Laughing
ms isaaq 4 life naa shut fuk up orood siisoco wit ur wastee topic Arrow
D-block 4 life yall hurd somalia[/quote]

Listen U rat and roach invested bitch U got a lot of nerves talkin' to me first of all the forum said if it don't apply don't reply. U got that Ashanti bitch On the screen u give up her props to that bitch claim u american I see a lot of u hoes in NYC just got here in the past ten years u hoes got babies by this niggers. they be wondering were I'm from Indonasia or something like I said u hoes are the reason somali people are going to be instinct. I know this bitch lives in Harlem she also claims D-block but she's a stripper. Sad u D-block hoes think Ignorency makes u Amercanize But u are heifers lack intelligent the sence of being who u are and were u came from.

PS: If u can't comprehened please don' waste my time with ur illiterate writting Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing how u like me now bitch!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

yasmin507
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yasmin507 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:22 pm

Hoe ur ppl complain too much they just need relax got it. the only hoes in the U.S. are ur isaaq ppl yea u hurd me. yall luv afromen servin ur rotten bodies to them . D-block gurlz got class bich so stop swiggin' ur smelly mouth @ them. they are da only somaliz who keep their culture and language u can't even write one word in somali and u claim to be culture gurl Laughing i been to america since i was six and naw 17 i still mannaged to keep my culture. we are better than ur flight 13 ppl who think they are Americanz. ur first poste bout why ppl envy isaaqis just tells me that u are ignorant straigt from da country. once a hater alwayz a hater. bout my writtin' it is somethin' called slang it saves time so u need to keep up wit it u fukin' nurd...!! Laughing dnt get it twisted i dnt write like this in college. why yall alwayz mad and depressed Rolling Eyes
ur ppl are backward and haterz they need to loosen up lil bit so they can have smile on their face 4 once. Smile

Ms_Isaaq_4_life

Postby Ms_Isaaq_4_life » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:47 am

[quote="yasmin507"]Hoe ur ppl complain too much they just need relax got it. the only hoes in the U.S. are ur isaaq ppl yea u hurd me. yall luv afromen servin ur rotten bodies to them . D-block gurlz got class bich so stop swiggin' ur smelly mouth @ them. they are da only somaliz who keep their culture and language u can't even write one word in somali and u claim to be culture gurl Laughing i been to america since i was six and naw 17 i still mannaged to keep my culture. we are better than ur flight 13 ppl who think they are Americanz. ur first poste bout why ppl envy isaaqis just tells me that u are ignorant straigt from da country. once a hater alwayz a hater. bout my writtin' it is somethin' called slang it saves time so u need to keep up wit it u fukin' nurd...!! Laughing dnt get it twisted i dnt write like this in college. why yall alwayz mad and depressed Rolling Eyes
ur ppl are backward and haterz they need to loosen up lil bit so they can have smile on their face 4 once. Smile[/quote]

Bitch what did u say nerd, Ur speakin' what!!!! slang bitch I ur !7 I'm 21 and born here obviously I do Know a lot about my history And for being depressed when was it I was in kindergarden Lincoln Elementry to be exact I remember u people crying and starving from hunger So u have know place talkin; about slan' baby gurl And I don;t know about any other state but In NYC there is a few of us somali girls and the ones who been here for the longest is us Issaq people and a couple of dobahan or how ever u spell it other wise the one like I said who been here in the last couple yrs tend to claim there so americanize to reassure them self u iliterate hoe

Ps don't bother to write back u can't write u r not a citizen before I turn u in to the INS shut Ur Hole "not the one between ur legs I know ur use to keepin' that open clit less hoe Oh ya I forgot u refugees save ur self for marriage but suck ceeb like u at the candy store GGGGGGGGGGGGGG u not Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing how u like me now save ur self the humilation. And send ur people some money there starving at least no kin of mine is suffering like i said we own somaliland Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yasmin507
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yasmin507 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:18 pm

toopick geegy hoe wat a weak comeback Laughing ur ppl alwayz sob infront of whitez and say D-block killed our relatives made us into refugees tuta tuta.
somaliland who Laughing u aint recognized internationally so dnt beg me to recognized ya. provide me some history u fukin' qaxooti slappy hoe. quit runin' dik sukin marathon in the streetz of NYC u cheap whore damn u do that 4 recognition Laughing
>>>dnt waste my time love do somethin' 4 ur unknown ppl in da bushes.
keep ur daily job servin' ur clitless ceeb to thouse afromen.
i live in the Midwest. iam too fly 4 ur level hungry love.

lookz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Watch your thoughts, they become words,Watch your words, they become actions.

Postby lookz » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:35 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing u chicks are making me laugh yall are talking like u both aint somali............ gosh u both focking somali at the end of the day........... whats up with all this your people this and your people that............ its dum ass people like u guys that somali/somaliland is the way it is.... wasteing your time aruging about stupid tingz.... now both of u grow the fock up............... Rolling Eyes

Ms_Isaaq_4_life

Postby Ms_Isaaq_4_life » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:29 pm

I know u didn' just call me a refugee bitch? U the one who came here when u were 6 little over ten yrs. wow ur so american did ur family file for there Citizenship yet?I was born here remember. My dad been here for 44yrs He has Masters Degree Engineering, my siter has her Masters In Child Physcology, and I myself am a RN( registered nurse). Quote" I'm from the Midwest I'm too fly" isn't Midwest refugee territory. Back to my theory U people envy us Because Isaaq people are so mercurial now that fly baby u little illiterate bitch slang speakin' hoe talkin' like these slaves who don't have anythin' in life and who were here before u that is not goin' to make u American. Now this what u need to do tell ur retarded parents or who ever claim to be ur parent to bring u here to get there citizenship get off the welfare and get some education that the only thing that gonna follow u to ur gutter ur people came from. Break the cycle u can be successful be the best u that u can be. U may not be the one with the African Americans But I know a lot of D- block bitches that do. Be the lowest negga from the guter. next time u write back to me why don't u speak with intelligence instead of "slang" I got my flag up u got murder Inc and that from the Midwest bitch. Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Very Happy how u like me now refugee i did that that right thur is that "slang" did do it bitch.

yasmin507
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yasmin507 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:27 pm

love u fukin' borin' az hell keep talkin' bout ur dyke father and ur love sister's degrees in wh0rism. Laughing my father have masters degree in Economics and mother wit degree in humanities since they had their high school education back home. iam studin' law why keep sayin' nigger u think are white? Rolling Eyes bubley white cheerleader wanna be. somalis are kushatic which is black race dnt get twisted idiot Rolling Eyes even if claim to be born in western country do have to woreship clan than bein' somalian. so wat do u say to da New Yorkerz that u are isaaq not somalian dammn u ignorant ppl. no matter how educated u are u still backward. obviously u envy us more than we do. the topic should be the other way around.
Midwest aint no refugee town u hoodrat. i bet u live in Bufflo where too much backward hoes like u and bantus kick in. Laughing

Ms_Isaaq_4_life

Postby Ms_Isaaq_4_life » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:55 pm

damn your 7teen yet your studying to be a lawyer how can that be. do U mean in dog years. Or areu refering to the real age not 01-01 . And about ur parents I heard somalis work at small stores, did they get their Economic Degree on that. get ur story right it's not good for a future lawyer to be a cunpulsive liar. I live in lower Manhattan just to get it straight My dad paid for my schooling I went to Maryland one of the best Nursing Colleges for a 4.0 G.P.A student as myself. If u ever come to NY Ask about Sheik Bashi's Family every one knows our Accomplishments. For the Record when they ask me were I'm from I say I'm a somalilander. If my little brother caught me associating with d-block hoes He would throw me out of our 17 story balcony in our deluxe apartment we share. I know ur rat invested roach havin' public housin' livin' self did not call me a hood rat baby I'm so far from it. My hard workin' taxes is payin' for ur section 8 and government cheese(money) Look I use slang like u whoa dude I'm good. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow

yasmin507
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yasmin507 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:59 pm

i graduated from high school early bich cuz i had enough credits and passed all of classes and turnin' 18 on april 4th. iam gonna major in law but naw iam takin' GEC classes. my family bulit their own house. i drive my own car u live in apertment and ride subwayz bich. u fukin' low life.
Last edited by yasmin507 on Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saladin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saladin » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:09 pm

Cat-fight Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LilTrigger
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: From The Hoods Of South West To the Streets Of North We Got It Poppin.

Postby LilTrigger » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:11 pm

Essays... Arrow

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.