Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HOW GOOD IT FEELS ARRIVING IN SOMALILAND

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ghetto_Poetress
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ghetto_Poetress » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:12 am

Duuuuh Your like soo smart.. Everyone knows, because my old nick was called ghetto pee, not much difference is it, and i've made a topic in my first post saying it, you feel right dumb now don't you Razz

GANG Green
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GANG Green » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:17 am

i reckon ur shattin rubbish as usual...

thats why ur shiit it thru!!!

u fukkin idiot... i dont think you gettin it..

evrything i say is tru!!!

HOW U LIKE THAT RHYME Exclamation

Newboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Newboy » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:24 am

[quote="Ghetto_Poetress"]mmmm.. 41 mintues later he replays back

*Clap Clap*.. now jump of a cliff waryaa[/quote]

Remember I don't hang around more in the place I pop in twice a day drop in a heavy bombshell and my attitude got me walking solo riding me alone there and there , there are enough things to do outside of this cyber net.. That is if you didn’t know. Walao don’t play with fire or your ass will burn Laughing

And if you do, I kindly put my feet up your asses and re-direct you bitches the real game. Laughing

You are learning the hard way Arrow

Dun
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Dun » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:27 am

[quote="Newboy"]

I pop in twice a day drop in a heavy bombshell :[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

*Fain'ts*

qurux_isaaq
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby qurux_isaaq » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:37 am

14 yrs kulaha dont u mean six month new xaar i stop claimin hargaisa n claime ur reall background miyii

Newboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Newboy » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:08 am

[quote="qurux_isaaq"]14 yrs kulaha dont u mean six month new xaar i stop claimin hargaisa n claime ur reall background miyii[/quote]

easy naye, you are chatting mess Laughing

SkY&Ocean
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SkY&Ocean » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:09 am

You went to somalia?

how is it?

KIYAN IS BACK!
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: http://arsenal-city.myminicity.com/ PLEASE CLICK THAT LINK

Re: HOW GOOD IT FEELS ARRIVING IN SOMALILAND

Postby KIYAN IS BACK! » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Imagine how Newboy looks when hes crying

xamari_gash
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: HOOYADA ORAD SANKA KA WASS RIP-KIYAN U NEEKY APE LOOKIN XABASHII

Re:

Postby xamari_gash » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:19 pm

[quote="Dun"][quote="Newboy"]

I pop in twice a day drop in a heavy bombshell :[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

*Fain'ts*[/quote]

MERKAL MAN Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.