Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interesting Article. ( A must read )

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somalian-Beauty
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Interesting Article. ( A must read )

Postby Somalian-Beauty » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:45 pm

Nasa - Sunrise from the West
Get ready, be prepared......

Please read, very interesting article.

The science of astronomy states that the speed of planet Mars has been decreasing in its course toward the eastern direction in the few past weeks to the level we notice the "waver" between the east and the west..and on Wednesday the 30th of July the planet movement stopped going toward the eastern direction..

Then in the months of August and September...Mars changed its course in the opposite direction to the West- and that until the end of September..which means the sun will rise now from the west on Mars!!

And this weird phenomena of the opposite movement called "Retrograde Motion" Most scientist state that all the planets will go through the same once at least and our planet Earth is one of them. Planet Earth will move in the opposite direction some day and the sun will rise from the west!!

This might occur soon and we are unaware!

The rise of the sun from the west is mentioned in the hadith and this is the major sign of the day of judgment, most if not All, the minor signs have occured. Wake up.

Our beloved messenger Mohamed (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "One of the signs of the hour..the sun will rise from the west, where no longer tauba (forgiveness) will be granted" !!

And the strange thing..most of our Shariah scholars mentioned that the rise of the sun from the west occurs only once..on that day..the sun will rise from the west..then again from the east..and continues until Allah wishes..and this is similar to what is happening to Mars..it stops, then it changes its course of direction for a short period of time..then returns to way once it was.

And Abdullah Bin Amro (R.A.) said: (I memorized from the messenger (SAW) a hadith I will never forget..I heard the messenger of Allah (SAW) say: The first aya to come the rise of the sun from the west) [Ahmad]

And the messenger SAW "Allah (SWT) places HIS hand at night to forgive his morning sinners, and places in the morning to forgive his night sinners until the sun rises from the west" [Muslim]

This piece of news is very important as it brings with it a great sign of warning and remembrance of the coming of a new WORLD - the world of the Hereafter And it is also good material for calling others to ALLAH s.w.t. - whether for muslims, the unwary of us or the kufar. When we show this hadith that was told 1400 years ago about this miracle..you will see InshaALLAH, a lot will enter this beautiful religion...And the muslims if they see this phenomena happening in Mars..who knows maybe it would bring them closer to our CREATOR.

May Allah (swt) keep all of us in the Right path and provide us with success in this world as well as in the hereafter.

young@muslim
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby young@muslim » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:50 pm

Judgement day is near Allah says in the Qur'an, "The day when some signs of your Lord will come, no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his faith." (Surah Al-An'aam)

LilTrigger
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: From The Hoods Of South West To the Streets Of North We Got It Poppin.

Postby LilTrigger » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:51 pm

Thats it Laughing Laughing ...

Gotta start.....

young@muslim
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby young@muslim » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:52 pm

Sister thank you for the reminder

ADIDAS_hoodie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ADIDAS_hoodie » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:53 pm

I saw that on the news styll.

Inshalla janna belongs to those who work for it today.

young@muslim
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby young@muslim » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:54 pm

Our prophet pbuh said that the most intelligent people are the ones that are working towards the hereafter.

LilTrigger
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: From The Hoods Of South West To the Streets Of North We Got It Poppin.

Postby LilTrigger » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:55 pm

Anyway .. wheres the link for that article?

young@muslim
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby young@muslim » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:57 pm

Also, i dont understand why are people waiting for those kind of signs when they can die tomorrow.

ADIDAS_hoodie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ADIDAS_hoodie » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:59 pm

i think walal it was all the planets starting with pluto which if obviously the furthest away and recently reported in mars and earth is next if Allah swt wishes.

Its a matter of time people!!

Somalian-Beauty
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Somalian-Beauty » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:00 pm

Everyone seems to be busy in thier temporary life, but one must never forget to abide by the shariah and work for the hereafter.

Trigger I don’t have the link, but this article was sent to me via mail, and I thought of sharing it with my fellow Muslims. but soon i will post the link.
Last edited by Somalian-Beauty on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LilTrigger
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LilTrigger » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:00 pm

[quote="young@muslim"]Also, i dont understand why are people waiting for those kind of signs when they can die tomorrow.[/quote]

Laughing Ok you didnt need to include that

coverup
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby coverup » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:00 pm

thanks for that sis weres the link to it because i havent heard anything of it

ADIDAS_hoodie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ADIDAS_hoodie » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:11 pm

Also did u know that once the sun has risen from the west the door of repentance will be closed and will remain closed until the Day of Judgement. If any infidel embraces Islam or any Muslim repents and seeks forgiveness for his sins any time after the rising of the sun from the west till the Day of Judgement, it will not be accepted

LilTrigger
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LilTrigger » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:56 pm

[quote="ADIDAS_hoodie"]If any infidel embraces Islam or any Muslim repents and seeks forgiveness for his sins any time after the rising of the sun from the west till the Day of Judgement, it will not be accepted[/quote]

Even if the Day of Judgement is like as far as 10yrs away?....

BARIIS&BASTOO_BOY
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BARIIS&BASTOO_BOY » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:03 pm

^^

why you try boy ppl of in serious islamic topics

are you one of them kids that run about in mosques and laugh at ppl when they pray

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.