Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'LADY' 4 U 2 WAAS(lady 4 u 2nv)

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sexy-curlz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

'LADY' 4 U 2 WAAS(lady 4 u 2nv)

Postby sexy-curlz » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:03 am

that suits her dont you think people? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lady_ice_4u2nv
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lady_ice_4u2nv » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:07 am

Loook At This Beg Friend....I Told Ya I Aint Gonna Link Ya You Dirty Flirt...

Anna Ku Wasso Yet Again A Snet Member Who Is Nothing Wanna Get Rating Out Of The One..

Minor Doe...Bend Ova Init Let Me Shove The Daily Metro Up You Huge H.i.v Infected Fanny...

sexy-curlz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby sexy-curlz » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:09 am

u can tell a shinner mouff from way off alie?..!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
i've noticed ur always like 'ANA KUUWASO',NOOO AADAA LUGU WAASO..!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

lady_ice_4u2nv
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lady_ice_4u2nv » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:17 am

Wot A Wasteeeee Gash...From Time You A Regular At Bush

You Need To Put A Thong On Just So You Can Buy Yourself A Shi Sha...

How Much Do You Earn Exactly Listen I Told Ya I Dont Blame Ya My Neighbour Suffered From The Same Disese...

Its Called IwantD!ck-Down Syndrom...

You Uasually Get It Wen You Want D!ck Alot But Since No Guy Will Let You Near Them You Find It Hard To Communicate In A Civil Mannor...

Anyways...Howz The Test I Heard It Came Back Possotive....TutTut...And She Has The Nerve To Call Me A Sket....

Sket Is A Understatement For Ya...Peeeps Your Kind Is So T.v Like...Im Thinking The Slut From Moulan Rouge...

You Can Neva Diss Any 1 From Time Your A Cross Between An Elephant And A Chimpanzie
You Make Me Wanna Say...

Aqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas Arrow

lady_ice_4u2nv
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lady_ice_4u2nv » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:40 am

Twat

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.