Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Uk Forumers!

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
CaRaMeL_CuPcAkEs
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: North London (u c ma flag support muslims and flex this flag bout like it was ya own)

Uk Forumers!

Postby CaRaMeL_CuPcAkEs » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:59 am

why u guyz exposin each other, cussin each other...ya all muslims u shudnt be treatin ya selves like this....haram caleyk..this is sin ya'll if ya'll forgot Rolling Eyes

instead of exposin and tht..just talk about islam to one another..u dnt have 2 be religious..thinkin omg she wants to chnge our lives i dnt mean tht but if u interact more with each other about islam it will be rewards for you and less danbi nah'mean..esp when it comes to XAnTA!..ya brothers and sisters of islam..so treat each other with the respect you shud..i condemn them pics of olive oil..on qarxis but no need 2 stretch the danbi to somalinet and get others involved and for olive oil..u put them pics up ther of yaself and u provoked all tht..stuff peepz sayin about u..thats double haram for u..whatelse tht cardiff topic..about girls chttin bout how dhilos they are this and tht i mean come on its gettin old now not new..instead of chttin bout them go up to them and help them wiv ther problems!

if you want to enter jannah paradise to live in the gardens of ALLAH swt well this aint the way to do it

am just preaching what ive been taught and from the looks of things u guyz need 2 chnge fast coz we dnt kno when we gonna die..it cud be after u go out nah'mean any second. life is too short so dnt waste ya chance to change..even if u pray try to be better..

hope i got through to u! Very Happy

*lady_ice_4u2nv*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *lady_ice_4u2nv* » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:22 am

NEARLY up

bham's_beauty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bham's_beauty » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:31 am

well u got thru to me but i have feeeling you wernt talking to me Very Happy Very Happy

Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Qumanyoo » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:52 pm

uu sheeg walaalo FARIIID! Very Happy Arrow

SLIM-THUG
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Uk Forumers!

Postby SLIM-THUG » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:18 pm

[quote="CaRaMeL_CuPcAkEs"]why u guyz exposin each other, cussin each other...ya all muslims u shudnt be treatin ya selves like this....haram caleyk..this is sin ya'll if ya'll forgot Rolling Eyes

instead of exposin and tht..just talk about islam to one another..u dnt have 2 be religious..thinkin omg she wants to chnge our lives i dnt mean tht but if u interact more with each other about islam it will be rewards for you and less danbi nah'mean..esp when it comes to XAnTA!..ya brothers and sisters of islam..so treat each other with the respect you shud..i condemn them pics of olive oil..on qarxis but no need 2 stretch the danbi to somalinet and get others involved and for olive oil..u put them pics up ther of yaself and u provoked all tht..stuff peepz sayin about u..thats double haram for u..whatelse tht cardiff topic..about girls chttin bout how dhilos they are this and tht i mean come on its gettin old now not new..instead of chttin bout them go up to them and help them wiv ther problems!

if you want to enter jannah paradise to live in the gardens of ALLAH swt well this aint the way to do it

am just preaching what ive been taught and from the looks of things u guyz need 2 chnge fast coz we dnt kno when we gonna die..it cud be after u go out nah'mean any second. life is too short so dnt waste ya chance to change..even if u pray try to be better..

hope i got through to u! Very Happy[/quote]

up .... Cool

CaRaMeL_CuPcAkEs
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: North London (u c ma flag support muslims and flex this flag bout like it was ya own)

Postby CaRaMeL_CuPcAkEs » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:55 pm

Very Happy up

Gang Green's Social Life
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gang Green's Social Life » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:59 pm

this doesnt apply to me

Posta Boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Chillin with my Home Boi's STREET THUG, B.passport and the LEGEND BWS Suuq In Near You

Postby Posta Boy » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:17 pm

preach on sistahhhhhhhhh Laughing

young@muslim
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby young@muslim » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:12 pm

Salam. Masha Allah Caramel you are a smart may Allah swt reward you for this post.

If you cover up someone else sin, Allah swt will do the same to you on the day of Judgement, you wouldnt want your sin exposed in front of every human being that ever existed right?

Girls should stick together as sisters, in the Quran surah al Noor it says if anyone ever lies about a chaste woman, Allah swt has promised them a severe punishment in this world and hereafter.
wasalam

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.