Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Former Somalia President declares jihad on Ethiopia

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Former Somalia President declares jihad on Ethiopia

Postby highclass » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:16 am

miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Postby miss_sweets » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:47 am

it's getting sad now everyone beggin "JIHAD"

next time the shop keeper gives me any hassle ama play that card Rolling Eyes

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:04 am

^^ Subxanllah, Shocked are you a jew or what? Dont u know what jihaad is.

This is a Jihaad and Somalis have the right to fight the Ethopian troops in Somalia. Exclamation

miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: MAY ALLAH (SWT) FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS, I HOPE I NEVER STRAY AGAIN..INSHA'ALLAH AMIIN

Postby miss_sweets » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:07 am

haa I'm a jew.

jihad = HOLY WAR

not SOMALI WAR Rolling Eyes

the qaads gotten to their heads,

you didn't hear Bush declaring Jihad on Iraq Rolling Eyes

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby highclass » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:18 am

miss_sweets

When is a war Holy?

Jihaad is fought to protect your people, land and Deen.

If a kufar invades your land you have the full right to fight back and protect our people

Allah said in the Quran

The Noble Qur'an 2:190-193
190. And fight in the Way of Allâh those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].

Here is a hadith from Shahih bakhari about protecting land

Sahal Ibn Sa‘ad says that the Prophet (sws) once said: “To reside in a border area for a day to protect [people] against an enemy [invasion] is better than this world and everything it has”. Sahih Bukhari 2892

Its sad that you dont believe in the quran and hadith, At least what ur saying goes against it Exclamation

You need to think before you post

miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby miss_sweets » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:22 am

My bad...

caadi iska dhiig "Its sad that you dont believe in the quran"

don't read too much into things

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby highclass » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:23 am

Its okey Cool

miss_sweets
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby miss_sweets » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:26 am

Laughing Laughing , damn I hate being wrong...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.