Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

THE LAST WORZ OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMED (saw)

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SNM chick
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

THE LAST WORZ OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMED (saw)

Postby SNM chick » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:27 am

ThE LaSt WoRdS Of oUr Prophet Mohammed (saw) BeFoRe hE DiEd WaS : "Salat, Salat, Salat"- ThAt jUsT ShOwS HoW ImPoRtAnT SaLaT Is iF It wAs tHe lAsT tHiNg oUr bElOvEd Prophet HaD SaId BeFoRe dYeInG!!!!!!!

SAYINGS (HADITH) OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam)
The one who disdains the prayers will receive Fifteen punishments from
Allah.

Six punishments in this lifetime
Three while dying
Three in the grave &
Three on the Day of Judgment.

THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE:
1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)
2.Allah does not accept his plea (Dua's)
3.Allah erases the features of good people from his face.
4.He will be detested by all creatures on earth.
5.Allah does not award him for his good deeds. (No thawab)
6.He will not be included in the Dua's of good people.

THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING:
1. He dies humiliated.
2. He dies hungry.
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still
be thirsty.

THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE:
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah sets on him a snake called "the brave", "the bold" which hits Him
from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the afternoon
until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70
yards under the ground.

THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT:
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down.
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.

J-EASY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby J-EASY » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:59 am

up

Malitia-Gyal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Malitia-Gyal » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:27 am

Mashallah Sista.. We Need More Posts Like Dis In Here..

Jazakallahu Kheyr

SLIM-THUG
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SLIM-THUG » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:37 am

OH MY DAYS
HOW SCARY
WALLAHI I NEED 2
START PRAYIN

DANKS SNM CHICK

XAMARI-GASH

EASTSIDE-05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: L.E.Y.T.O.N H.I.G.H .R.O.A.D E10 UNDERGROUND MARFISH WiD Tarik And Rush

Postby EASTSIDE-05 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:42 am

Mashallah...

time goes b4 u kno ur dead and salat la'aan ilaheey mana tuso

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:53 am

my inabtii is still bussy with here islamic thread i see. keep the good work up abtii

Beled Weyne soulja
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Utterly Gutterly Beled Weyne, Breaking Bread With my COUSINS Tourette Syndrome & Britihs Passpor

Postby Beled Weyne soulja » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:57 am

im FAKKED

_BuFF_GYAL_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby _BuFF_GYAL_ » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:15 pm

jazakahalah sis ..laakin one word of advise always bak up ur hadith from whoever reported it...n another thing is this a sahaih hadith an authentic one? coz i get emails from all ova the place i know people are trying there best to spread the deen of Allah laakin the xaq can be sometimes altered, unastand from where im coming from? ...still thanks for the reminder!

salam

Jeffrey Dahmer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jeffrey Dahmer » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:39 pm

SNM ---

Be careful of forwarding such emails with no references for they contain false information about the Shari'ah of the Diin.

The Prophet's (SCW) last words was not about the Salat. He said that three days before he died. His last words was and it is recorded in a hadith in the Bukhari collection:

"Among those You have blessed: the Prophets, the Siddiqun (the foremost believers, the Shahids (Martyrs), and the Salihun (Righteous). Ya Allah, forgive me, show me mercy and join me with the companions on High. Ya Allah, unto the companions on High"

And he spoke these words three times and died shortly thereafter.

Imam ibn Baz (RH) said:
"This hadeeth is a lie upon the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam and there is no basis at all for it being authentic - as has been explained by al-Haafidh adh-Dhahabee, rahimahullaah, in al-Meezaan and al-Haafidh Ibn Hajr in Lisaanul-Meezaan. So it is a must that whosoever comes across such a leaflet that he burns it and that he admonishes the one who produced it, in order to defend the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam and to protect his Sunnah from the lies of the liars."

http://www.sunnahonline.com/ilm/istiqaa ... 1997_g.htm

Shani_can
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The Man Has Programed My Condition, Even My Condition Has Been Conditioned

Postby Shani_can » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:39 pm

[quote="Beled Weyne soulja"]im FAKKED[/quote]

Brixton Mosque Bruv Laughing

_BuFF_GYAL_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby _BuFF_GYAL_ » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:47 pm

[quote="Jeffrey Dahmer"]SNM ---

Be careful of forwarding such emails with no references for they contain false information about the Shari'ah of the Diin.

The Prophet's (SCW) last words was not about the Salat. He said that three days before he died. His last words was and it is recorded in a hadith in the Bukhari collection:

"Among those You have blessed: the Prophets, the Siddiqun (the foremost believers, the Shahids (Martyrs), and the Salihun (Righteous). Ya Allah, forgive me, show me mercy and join me with the companions on High. Ya Allah, unto the companions on High"

And he spoke these words three times and died shortly thereafter.

Imam ibn Baz (RH) said:
"This hadeeth is a lie upon the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam and there is no basis at all for it being authentic - as has been explained by al-Haafidh adh-Dhahabee, rahimahullaah, in al-Meezaan and al-Haafidh Ibn Hajr in Lisaanul-Meezaan. So it is a must that whosoever comes across such a leaflet that he burns it and that he admonishes the one who produced it, in order to defend the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam and to protect his Sunnah from the lies of the liars."

http://www.sunnahonline.com/ilm/istiqaa ... 1997_g.htm

[/quote]

jazakallah brother took the words right of my mouth u clarified this better than i did... i noticed u posted a report from the great scholar bin baz rahimulllah.... mashallah

some benificial webssites www.salafipublications.com

and this one of my favourites where u can listen to authentic talks, by the top scholars and da'ee www.salafiaudio.com

asalamualaikum!

We ask Allah to make us followers of the Sunnah of His Noble Prophet, to make us live in Islam and die in a state of faith. May He help us to do that which He loves and which pleases Him. We ask Him to help us to remember Him and be thankful to Him, to worship Him properly and to accept our good deeds. May He make us of those who are pious and fear Him. May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad and all his family and companions.

let us all hold on to the rope of Allah.. n stay upon the manhaj of the salafusaalih

SNM chick
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SNM chick » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:12 am

YH I GET U N MOST OF DA ISLAMIC TOPICS I POST ARE BACKED UP HADEETH, N DA EMAILZ DAT SEEM DODGEY I DONT POST
BUT DIS ONE IS CAADI CUZ IVE HEARD IT B4
I HOPE U ENJOYED

black_booty
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby black_booty » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:14 am

masallah, kadaan times flying past like mad...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.