Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cumamad the islamic scarf has become fashion.

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Cumamad the islamic scarf has become fashion.

Postby North brother » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:27 pm

It has officially become fashion excessory i seen bare peeps wearing it the funny thing is its mostly gals. You see half naked cadan gals wearin it, you see old young every race and culture wearing it, mans gonna buss it tomorow lool, i ant gonna be left out even thou am muslim. Even lots of somali sistas wearin it. Its either being weared so people can be scared or showing solodarity with fellow muslims around the world whu gettin abused, or just another fashion thing.

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Re: Cumamad the islamic scarf has become fashion.

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:29 pm

Its arab culture so i say FUK IT Laughing Laughing

North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby North brother » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:32 pm

arab culture your funny saxib its muslim culture its part of the sunnah like it or not all of us somalis are related to arabs some how they are our brothers.

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:44 pm

Arab culture its non of our business!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keffiyeh

Why dont u wear 2 white shits and represent ur people, saxiib Laughing

North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby North brother » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:50 pm

is it ok but u gotta kno we share lots of things wit them

_BuFF_GYAL_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby _BuFF_GYAL_ » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:53 pm

ahhh it gets me soo sooo angry when i see stinky galo people bussin the cimamad!... even bak in the day i wud seee a few ''save the world'' sort a poeple bussin it here n there laakin now its jus control!.. i remebe r last year wen i wernt practising i wud bus ma dads cimamad from saudi wid gold embroided arabic on it in the corner proper nice quality! ...n he wud get piissd Laughing but hey! Laughing

_BuFF_GYAL_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby _BuFF_GYAL_ » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:02 pm

[quote="North brother"]It has officially become fashion excessory i seen bare peeps wearing it the funny thing is its mostly gals. You see half naked cadan gals wearin it, you see old young every race and culture wearing it, mans gonna buss it tomorow lool, i ant gonna be left out even thou am muslim. Even lots of somali sistas wearin it. Its either being weared so people can be scared or showing solodarity with fellow muslims around the world whu gettin abused, or just another fashion thing.[/quote]

islamic scarf?? wat? its something cultral for the arabs nothing to do with islam...yeh the phrophet s.a.w use to wear a turban like head garmet laakin not the cultural arab tradition like the cimamad............ fahantuu

North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby North brother » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:06 pm

true say about gaalo werain it lik its sum fashion

i get u but i thought it was part of the sunnah buff gal u kno them people ahlul sunnah waljamaca people wear it with khamis or hat.
Last edited by North brother on Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:07 pm

its arab culture B Laughing

tWiStED_aNgELL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: UP IN THA GHETTO OF SOMALIA CHEWING QAAD WHILE HOLDIN MA GUNN......

Postby tWiStED_aNgELL » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:09 pm

alie soo many white,,hindu's wateva wearin it except biddas although i saw 1....all like time ago i was on da bus cumin back from work..how can i see a fuckin jew wear an cumaamad around his neck baastarka...can u believe it dat nacalad was wearin a hoodie wid hebrew writing i was like oh no he didnt....dat fuck he was lucky i was tired...n diss otha time a hindi chick musta been bussin it n i asked her r u muslim she replied naa n i was like den u shouldnt be wearin it...she neva wore it again hihi

North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby North brother » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:09 pm

lool i might be but its muslim culture to but ur rite lakin look at ur location wat does it say in arabic if u clever and kno it.

but its just fashion now

tWiStED_aNgELL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby tWiStED_aNgELL » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:09 pm

alie soo many white,,hindu's wateva wearin it except biddas although i saw 1....all like time ago i was on da bus cumin back from work..how can i see a fuckin jew wear an cumaamad around his neck baastarka...can u believe it dat nacalad was wearin a hoodie wid hebrew writing i was like oh no he didnt....dat fuck he was lucky i was tired...n diss otha time a hindi chick musta been bussin it n i asked her r u muslim she replied naa n i was like den u shouldnt be wearin it...she neva wore it again hihi

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:11 pm

[quote="North brother"]lool i might be but its muslim culture to but ur rite lakin look at ur location wat does it say in arabic if u clever and kno it.

but its just fashion now[/quote]

The Republic of Somaliland Laughing Laughing

North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby North brother » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:14 pm

ok enemy

twisted angel i kno wat u sayin lakin its every race peeps u nam it lik its sum sort of attraction i dont kno all of a sudden this year, but muslims wear it to

i get u dou sen it

tWiStED_aNgELL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby tWiStED_aNgELL » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:17 pm

da thing is grungies wear it da most fuckin devil worshippers...let dem burn...burn i say....muwahhahahahahaaa....muwahahahahahaaa...Evil or Very Mad

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.