Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Hijab ~~Beautiful Sisters~~ Hijab

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mr. Yungnfresh
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Hijab ~~Beautiful Sisters~~ Hijab

Postby Mr. Yungnfresh » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:25 pm

[quote="tWiStED_aNgELL"]i started wearing a xijaab when i was 9....for all da right reasons plus ma dad was makin a big fuss so i had no choice....[/quote]

lol miyaa...and i have a bald afro

Naima201

Postby Naima201 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:27 pm

Niice topic

tWiStED_aNgELL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: UP IN THA GHETTO OF SOMALIA CHEWING QAAD WHILE HOLDIN MA GUNN......

Postby tWiStED_aNgELL » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:28 pm

im serious...plus u do have a bold afro

mizzy_ghetto
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizzy_ghetto » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:31 pm

Nayaa Shadaapp Lady ice

WUTCHU KNOW ABT ME I AINT A CIYAALA SUUQ LYKE U WHO SPENDS 2HRS TO DO HER HAIR EVERYDAY

EVER SINCE I CAN REMEMBER I BEEN ROCKING MA PINK HIJAAB

BaByGaL_8701
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BaByGaL_8701 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:37 pm

who eva posted this topic... jazaka'allah for sharing the ingo with us... I started wearing hijaab wen i was 9 as well and my parents were Shocked ...and said why? I said.... bikoos my friends in my class were wearing to i want to wear....funny memory... bt hijaab is beauty of muslim girl.. allah protected you from bad things...hijaab is surat and if you wanna find out the meaning why shud wear that is in the quran... surat An-Nisaa... read the translation in english.. Cool

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:35 pm

The proof that would come to mind when talking about the obligation of hijab is the verses 30-31 in Surah 24 of the Holy Qur’an, which give the meaning of:

*{Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. That is purer for them. Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their own husbands or fathers or husbands’ fathers, or their sons or their husbands' sons, or their brothers or their brothers' sons or sisters’ sons, or their women, or their slaves, or male attendants who lack vigor, or children who know naught of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah together, O believers, in order that ye may succeed.}*

See also verse number 59 in Surah, which give the meaning of:
*{O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them [when they go abroad]. That will be better, that so they may be recognized and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.}*

Heres some of the Virtues of the Hijaab: http://www.islamway.com/sisters/modules ... le&sid=329
Obediance
Iffah -Modesty
Tahara -Purity
Shield
Taqwah -Righteousness
Eemaan -Belief or Faith
Haya' -Bashfulness
Finally...The hijab is Gheerah

P.S Allah Knows Best Wink

JazakAllah Khair sis

*lady_ice_4u2nv*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *lady_ice_4u2nv* » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:12 pm

[quote="mizzy_ghetto"]Nayaa Shadaapp Lady ice

WUTCHU KNOW ABT ME I AINT A CIYAALA SUUQ LYKE U WHO SPENDS 2HRS TO DO HER HAIR EVERYDAY

EVER SINCE I CAN REMEMBER I BEEN ROCKING MA PINK HIJAAB[/quote]

Swear down ur Right...it takes her 2 1/4 hours 2 do her hair.. Shocked

hoyoda_inc

Postby hoyoda_inc » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:20 pm

Cool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.