Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

tru story... somali girl who was beaten to death

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
A_I
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

tru story... somali girl who was beaten to death

Postby A_I » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:31 am

Shocked

A Somali girl, who was in her teens, was very promiscuous, she went to madrassa learning quran, only she didn’t.

She used the money to pay for this and use it to meet boys on the other side of the city with her and her friends.

Only she was the worst, even her friends would at times not go but she went every single time to meet up with these bunches of boys.

For almost a year she carried this on, wasting her hoyo’s money in pursuit of xaraam relationships.

She had two faces one of which she pretended to be this innocent girl at home always eager to learn about religion to her parents and the other where she was a mega love.

After a year of doing what she was doing she got caught. Somali whispers travelled fast and her parents ended up finding out, all which she was unaware of.

One day she came home and her mother said that her Abo wants to speak to her in her room. She walks in and the room slightly dark and she finds her father standing there with a huge metal stick. She ofcourse is totally confused and says

“abo maxaa dacay”

The same time her mom was standing near the door and she walks out slowly then simply locks its.

Suddenly the mother whos outside hears screams of such pain it would resemble one who even shaydaan would find difficult to provoke.

After an hour long the mother hears no sound, she fears that her husbad has actually beaten her so much he has killed her.

She walks in to find her daughter on the ground her body completely filled with blood. Her husband standing looking like a ghost not realising what he had just done.

The girl was DEAD.

Till this very day her parents deny that they killed her, but neighbouring witnesses say they heard the most shocking screams they ever heard.

The body was never found and the parents were never found guilty.

------ was the father right to do this ?

------ some muslims call this honor killings ?

------ was this fate for the girl seeing as though she left learing Qur'an for boys ?

BASICALLY, THE QUESTION IS, DID SHE DESERVE IT ?

black_booty
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: tru story... somali girl who was beaten to death

Postby black_booty » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:49 am

i reckon she didnt DESERVE it,

they could of beat her up with the t.v wire atleast, or yes the yellow pages, but styll killin ur own flash and blood is just wrong, (well if she had unprotected sex, b4 marriage) then YES she did deserve if if not then No...

xamari_gash
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: HOOYADA ORAD SANKA KA WASS RIP-KIYAN U NEEKY APE LOOKIN XABASHII

Postby xamari_gash » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:56 am

NAH MAN NO1 DESERVES SUCH TINGS DONE 2 DEM

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:32 am

Confused

deserve it? whatever she did is between her and her creator, her parents should fear Allah, and what he can punish them with for killing her.
there is never honour in murder.

-------------------------------------
this is not abdi!

Qumanyoo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Qumanyoo » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:34 am

im with NOT ABDI... ilahay baa wax walba qoray

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:38 am

[quote="Qumanyoo"]im with NOT ABDI... ilahay baa wax walba qoray[/quote]

damm right qumanyo, by the way is it your picture that doctor doctor fellar has? cuz you're hot mami. be proud! stay black! Laughing

this is not abdi!

YO_HOLLA
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby YO_HOLLA » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:42 am

WE SHOULDNT BE THE JUDGE TO DECIDE WHETHER THIS GIRL SHOULD BE BEATEN TO DEATH OR NOT.HER FATHER HAD NO PLACE TO BEAT THAT GIRL TO DEATH AND ALSO LIE ABOUT IT.BUT IN THE OTHER HAND US MUSLIMS SHOULD NOT TAKE AN ADVANTAGE OF THE GIRL AND SAY SHE WAS ''MEGA love''. WHO R U TO JUDGE HER JUST CUZ PPL TALKED ABOUT HER BAD NA'MEAN..US SOMALIANZ GET OUR SELFS INTO SERIOUS BAD DEED AND YET WE THINK ITS VERY APPROPRIATE ...FIX UP FOLKZ..

..........YO_HOLLA.......1

UGLY-BATTY

Postby UGLY-BATTY » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:43 am

NO!!!! is not qumanyo's picture is mine walalo and yh know i look hooot lol

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 am

[quote="UGLY-BATTY"]NO!!!! is not qumanyo's picture is mine walalo and yh know i look hooot lol[/quote]

no you aint, matter of fact, i'll put my neck on the line, and say qumanyo, fuck me if i am right! abaa beelo aa tahay nooh! Laughing

this is not abdi!

STREET_SWEEPERR
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STREET_SWEEPERR » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:51 am

he had the right to kill her

Burco Boss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Burco Boss » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:03 am

[quote="A_I"]:shock:

A Somali girl, who was in her teens, was very promiscuous, she went to madrassa learning quran, only she didn’t.

She used the money to pay for this and use it to meet boys on the other side of the city with her and her friends.

Only she was the worst, even her friends would at times not go but she went every single time to meet up with these bunches of boys.

For almost a year she carried this on, wasting her hoyo’s money in pursuit of xaraam relationships.

She had two faces one of which she pretended to be this innocent girl at home always eager to learn about religion to her parents and the other where she was a mega love.

After a year of doing what she was doing she got caught. Somali whispers travelled fast and her parents ended up finding out, all which she was unaware of.

One day she came home and her mother said that her Abo wants to speak to her in her room. She walks in and the room slightly dark and she finds her father standing there with a huge metal stick. She ofcourse is totally confused and says

“abo maxaa dacay”

The same time her mom was standing near the door and she walks out slowly then simply locks its.

Suddenly the mother whos outside hears screams of such pain it would resemble one who even shaydaan would find difficult to provoke.

After an hour long the mother hears no sound, she fears that her husbad has actually beaten her so much he has killed her.

She walks in to find her daughter on the ground her body completely filled with blood. Her husband standing looking like a ghost not realising what he had just done.

The girl was DEAD.

Till this very day her parents deny that they killed her, but neighbouring witnesses say they heard the most shocking screams they ever heard.

The body was never found and the parents were never found guilty.

------ was the father right to do this ?

------ some muslims call this honor killings ?

------ was this fate for the girl seeing as though she left learing Qur'an for boys ?

BASICALLY, THE QUESTION IS, DID SHE DESERVE IT ?[/quote]

HYPE - made up bullsh!t jst 2 pass tyme

TUUG4LIFE
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Even the genius asks questions. - 2 Pac, Me Against The World

Postby TUUG4LIFE » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:01 am

YO I DONT BELIEF THIS STORY COZ NO FATHER EVER TOUCHES HIS DAUGHTER WHEN THE MOTHER IS AROUND, NO NAMES LIKE CASHO/CAMBAARO/XALIMO OR EVEN WHERE IT TOOK PLACE. SOMALI STORIES TRAVEL FAST SO FACK OFF WITH THE LIES.

NO SOMALI PARENTS WOULD LET THEIR CHILD GET AWAY WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVE SPEND MONEY TO SEND THEM TO MADRASSA.

FUK OUT OF HERE SOMALIS DONT PRACTICE NO CANNIBALISM THE BODY HAS BEEN MISSING KULUHA.

**weezy**
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby **weezy** » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:11 am

no one deserves to take a life

allah gave her a life and should take it away in his time not for the father to beat her to death

STREET_SWEEPERR
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STREET_SWEEPERR » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:13 am

[quote="TUUG4LIFE"]YO I DONT BELIEF THIS STORY COZ NO FATHER EVER TOUCHES HIS DAUGHTER WHEN THE MOTHER IS AROUND, .[/quote]

FACT

Sweet_Ladyee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sweet_Ladyee » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:15 am

[quote]damm right qumanyo, by the way is it your picture that doctor doctor fellar has? cuz you're hot mami. be proud! stay black[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing watd u mean stay black? Shocked yea thats me... baastar aint put it down yet...

--Qumanyoo--

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.