Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amiir Netanyahus Ramadan greetings

Soomaalida khaliijka ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Amiir Netanyahus Ramadan greetings

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 am

FIRST i would like to say that word amiir it just means a LEADER. so those who think every arabic word is somekind of holy word and you can not use yahuud dude like nethanyahu,i mean you reer abuu abuuu pls wax hubsada takfiirin ha la soo boodina :lol: :down: . anyway jaalle amiir, raiisal wasaare. Nethanyahus greetings to his muslims isrealy citizens in hes country or country they robbed from arabs so called Isreal

and listen siduu ugu dhawaaqayo erayga( muslimiin) wuxuu ugu dhawaaqayaa exactlly sidii dadka carabiga ku hadla

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Amiir Netanyahus Ramadan greetings

Postby quark » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:43 am

dont believe a word from this devil occupier :down:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am

Who gives a fuck what some Nazi-Zionist thinks or says

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:58 am

Think whatever you may of Netanyahu, but at the end of the day he is a man working vigorously in the best interests of his people. I respect him greatly for that.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 pm

actually this ramadaan greetings was to isrealy muslims(arabs) inside so called state of isreal. they are about 25% of shacabka isreal about 50 years they will increase to 35%. sababtooo ah european yahuud caruur ma dhalaan halka carabta muslimiinta ay dhalaan caruuur baddan maasha allah.
marka anagoo dagaalamin ayaaba dhulkii falastiin soo ceshaneysaaa.

Oxidant
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxidant » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Unbelievable, what such arrogance it should be applauded. This is such a slap to the face of Muslims/Arab world. He is rubbing salt into the freshly cut wound.

This video is demeaning at its finest. The underlying message is simple; look at where I am now. It’s like he is talking down the Muslim Ummah. From the holocaust in Germany to ruling the most prized land in the world. The Jewish people have come such a far way it’s incredible while Muslims have regressed.

Jerusalem and the Palestine is occupied by 6 million European Jews awhile surrounded hundred millions of Muslim Arabs, while their leader in Jerusalem sends a Ramadan greetings to the Muslim World. One word to describe this:Ouch

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 pm

soomaalidaa tiraahda GAAAL DIL GARTIISANA SII. marka ninkaan odayga ah natahnyahu gartiisa waa inaan siinaa RAMADAN GREETING u diray muslimiinta waa arin wanaagsan. lakiiin taas micnaheedu maaha inaan ilaawno dhibaatada ay ku hayaan falastiiniyiinta.

AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AhmedBoqor » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Think whatever you may of Netanyahu, but at the end of the day he is a man working vigorously in the best interests of his people. I respect him greatly for that.
You respect a man who orders the killings of Muslim children?

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:58 pm

These guys are willing to kiss any anti-arab person or movement in the ass SMH

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Its like me raping a woman and then wishing her Happy International Women's Day :lol: Would you respect me too?

You are a joke.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:09 pm

There's a youtube Q&A with him, the guy is very convincing of the fact that Israel is an open and fair peace loving nation. He seems to truly believe in it, a formidable speaker and opponent. Politically, the guy is khatar.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Its like me raping a woman and then wishing her Happy International Women's Day :lol: Would you respect me too?

I agree. Arabs are women. :lol: :lol:

And I think we all agree that Men should run the show. :up:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Thank god they moved this atrocious topic with the attention-seeking title

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:52 pm

I wonder what Arabs did to this donkey herder.... :?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.