Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FIRST POST

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

FIRST POST

Postby Kramer » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:28 pm

First of all, the Admins was wrong for putting Egypt with Middle East when infact its an African Nation populated by semi-afro-asiatic chushtic/Nubian Arabs.
Okey u guys have pyramid, and the river Nile and Phoarah (although Ethiopia and Sudan share with u).
but what I'm arguing about is founding father -Gamal Abdi Nasar---I heard that One day as he was making a public speech some one shot at him eight times --and Gamal didn't stop his speech or moved or scared --he was just talking normal and all the eight bullets didn't hit him. I heard he made a fierce speech saying something like "kill me if you want, u will only kill one in a million" "there are more gamals in egypt" and stuff like that --and every body was suprised with his bravery----but u know what I think --I think he staged this little event and he was trying to influence his people --becuz if he was shot at eight times --first its hard to miss unless u are blind --and what about the guards -why didn't they run and take cover and try to save him -instead of standing and doing nothing --I thing this is all a hoax --unless u have a tape to prove it otherwise --or u wanna post.

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Postby +chilli » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:41 am

Loool mate you chat a lot of sense but…you know heroic stories like that always gets exaggerated and amplified…he probably got shoot couple of times and said his speech before he really got damaged and the guards wouldn’t run to a guy who is getting shoot taking the risk of getting hurt themselves when they are Arabs (they was probably in on it) ….anyhow what makes you think Somalis would know anything about this especial the ones in Egypt because they get totally discriminated against…

Smokey....
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Smokey.... » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:46 am

man & woman (god forbid), save the historic lessons for somebody who cares, geeeeeez Laughing Laughing Laughing

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby +chilli » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:28 pm

Yo smiley wa*sup maty or shall i say G'day...lol

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:33 pm

yow I need to take care of this lil-kids like smokey running around wild on this net, they destroying my image, I think.
Chilli -wazup -u live around here?

west_london_youngster
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby west_london_youngster » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:53 pm

EgYpT PeePz wasssssssssssssssssssssup man was livin there for about 1 year, shit it was mad.....man was beefin sikk dirty egyptians up in sum skool in cairo, how y'all findin it.....raah i enjoyed kickin bk in shisha shopz in sarag and genena mall and smokin wit my cup of coffee

my bredrins are still there sufferin Sad i feel 4 u

safe anyways....no more cairo...ufff Wink

xXhoneyXx
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: IN DA MIDDLE OF A 1000 HATAZ.... SHINING LYK A TRU STAR***

Postby xXhoneyXx » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:59 pm

i was born in eygpt......nuff love.... Very Happy ....... where r all da eygptions at.... Confused

Test Dummy

Postby Test Dummy » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:05 am

what

Test Dummy

Postby Test Dummy » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:06 am

what

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby +chilli » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:25 am

[quote="Kramer"]yow I need to take care of this lil-kids like smokey running around wild on this net, they destroying my image, I think.
Chilli -wazup -u live around here?[/quote]

woz popping to you too...am kool...i live here yep this ma home

lool @ smokey distroying your image

nerve857

Getting it

Postby nerve857 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:08 am

All of that and I still dont get it.

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Mon May 15, 2006 7:15 pm

you somalis are evil

leave the egyptians alone.

they are all Arab.

its one of the Arab nations in Africa. Go to Egypt and tell me if you see, Black african, not Arab Africans.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.