Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any Somali healthcare professionals in UAE

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Honesty3000

Any Somali healthcare professionals in UAE

Postby Honesty3000 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:28 pm

Greeting to all of the somali comunity in UAE. are there somalis in medicine field in UAE? I'm in radiology field. I have Master's degree in Radiology science. I perform x-rays, CAT scans and MRI. I live in eastern part if United States near washington DC. I have visited UAE few months ago. I thought it is great place except the heat of course. I stayed in Dubai and then In Abu dhabi. My first impression was is this is india or an arab country. I mean there are a lot of indian immigrant all over.
Any way if there are health professionals somalis in UAE or anywhere else let's chat and have a great network.

Ps: also go this link and joint somali professional asscociation
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Somaliprofessionals/

Dhaqane

safiyya

Re: Any Somali healthcare professionals in UAE

Postby safiyya » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:15 pm

masha alla will somaliyed oo wax bartayya wa yaryihin in uk qad baa diilaye waane kugu frahaaye waallalo god job rabadan karim. :up: :up: :rose:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.