Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

this place

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Babygal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

this place

Postby Babygal » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:56 am

is still full of morons!!

Smokey....
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Smokey.... » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:54 pm

hatered towards one's self is a profound thang woman! so in another words, stop fuken calling urself names Very Happy Laughing

Smokey!

Babygal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Babygal » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:15 am

ramadan kareem to you too weed head loser. Rolling Eyes Laughing

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:04 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you know the county jail allows him to use the net to see if anyone respond his ad about marriage, so dont blame if smokey anwers your hate lil late.give the guy a break,he gets daily azz raped by jerome.his azz gets relieved by this lilk time he is away from his cell to talk to us.

i would like to apologize to you smokey ,i didnt know you go through this daily at the county jail in san diego.keep your head son.

Smokey....
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Smokey.... » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:38 am

mahamed99_sex Laughing Laughing

You bloody hypocrite mooron!
talk abt self denial, you are in here advertising your childhoood physical and mental abuses from ur dead mother's 3rd husband(the 150kg nigerian, rememba) and you saying, that i am in a jail in a country i have neva been to and dat i get raped daily. u fukin jokin me mate Laughing

well really, i didnt expect any less den dat mate, Very Happy

nayaa bbygurl,
wats up... hows dat indian husband of ur doing... is he still alive, you sure you havent sufocating the moder fuker to death, fuken dump bitch, Laughing

Smokey!

Babygal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Babygal » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:55 pm

you seriously must be some sort toothless wonder, whos momma dropped on the head and purposelly kicked 10 times to make sure you would grow being as retarded and as seriously bored as you are, you are indeed pathetic loser who isn't worth a dime...

peace bitch

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:37 am

[quote="Smokey...."]mahamed99_sex Laughing Laughing

You bloody hypocrite mooron!
talk abt self denial, you are in here advertising your childhoood physical and mental abuses from ur dead mother's 3rd husband(the 150kg nigerian, rememba) and you saying, that i am in a jail in a country i have neva been to and dat i get raped daily. u fukin jokin me mate Laughing

well really, i didnt expect any less den dat mate, Very Happy

nayaa bbygurl,
wats up... hows dat indian husband of ur doing... is he still alive, you sure you havent sufocating the moder fuker to death, fuken dump *****, Laughing

Smokey![/quote]

smokey,i see you still havent came back from being enslaved by aussie people.it must hard being the only blue looking person in the country.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.