Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BABYGAL

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BABYGAL

Postby mahamed99_sex » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:08 pm

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

mystic angel----dont blow my cover.this is how i get close to the girls and u focking it up for me.

how are you anyways.

Mystic_Angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: we are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on somalia?

Postby Mystic_Angel » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:20 am

lol maybe you have g tendencies...lol ok waan ka qalena mo....keep on your game.... Surprised

bashbash iska waran adi walal?.

Babygal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Babygal » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:44 am

mytic, hope you doing better sis, kml told me you were sick yesterday, i wanted to call you but didn't have a phone card....spill the g sis, when are you coming to t.dot and what are ur plans in the summer.... perhaps you should come with me to india... Very Happy

Mystic_Angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: we are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on somalia?

Postby Mystic_Angel » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:10 am

[quote="Babygal"]mytic, hope you doing better sis, kml told me you were sick yesterday, i wanted to call you but didn't have a phone card....spill the g sis, when are you coming to t.dot and what are ur plans in the summer.... perhaps you should come with me to india... Very Happy[/quote]

i am feeling much better now, alxamdulilah.I'll come in june inshallah as soon as my exams end...hopefully i am still planning that trip to europe with z&Ayn on august....but maybe next year, i can go with you and the whole family if adero is going.... I am not sure about you, god knows if you are capable to give me away to some butchers...lol

p.s tell k to call me asap...i needed him to do something for me....or maybe you can do it for me...I'll email you with the info..

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:41 pm

HOW COME I WASNT INVITED TO THE WEDDING GIRLS. Sad

Babygal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Babygal » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:20 am

lol@mo..there was no party hon...there was nekah in t.dot and she wasn't here..she is in oh....

but you will be invited for her wedding... Cool but don't know when it will take place..

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:53 am

i better be invited otherwise im crushing the wedding.

Mystic_Angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mystic_Angel » Wed May 09, 2007 9:58 am

too bad girls..there will be no wedding...seriously what is the point of a wedding when i can buy my money with something way more valuable than a stupid party some f-king skinnies will be talking about my precious self and my hubby.... Very Happy

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Sat May 12, 2007 11:17 am

LOOOOL
IN THAT CASE ...ME AND BABYGAL GONNA THROW OUR OWN PARTY.......,AUBE INVITE SOME STRIPPERS.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sun May 13, 2007 10:26 pm

Gosh you ladies are still at it??? Laughing While you guys where talking nonsense. I got me married,had a baby and another one is already in the way. Laughing

Babygal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Babygal » Tue May 15, 2007 8:28 am

loooool@mystic...don't worry like mo said , w'll have our own paaaaaaaaaarty with or without cha... Rolling Eyes

lol danyg...buh nya....and breast feed your kids...lol Laughing

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Wed May 16, 2007 1:32 am

i heard dangirl breast r dangling all the way down her knees from breast feeding that cow she calls baby.

Babygal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Babygal » Thu May 17, 2007 12:13 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

@moe -you sick son of biaaaaaaaatch.. Laughing

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Mon May 21, 2007 2:22 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hi babygal.i miss you babes Very Happy

dangirll ...im just messing with you.....

Babygal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Babygal » Tue May 22, 2007 7:48 am

Hello moe, I've missed you too babes...kiss

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.