Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FIRST POST

Reer Australia iyo New Zealand

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

FIRST POST

Postby Kramer » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:26 pm

I heard that New Zealand is located at the end of the Earth--how do you ppl get there and why do u wanna live next to Australia? u guys don't even belong to the five continents. so why don't you join together and called it Newstralia (newzealand +australia) then we will consider u as humans. if u disagree post topics otherwis u can -be my maid.

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:47 pm

as a Somali Kiwi living in Australia, I know that NZders are much more decent ppl than Aussies, In terms education, enginuity, and boost a much better record in dealing with the Natives (Moaris) during and post colonial ares. Aussies still mistreat and abuse Aborigines officially atleat as the Howard government refuses to say sorry.

I ask how can two so dissimilar peoples join into one country?

could this unification trash be due to the Thirsty and drying condition in Australia? while Australian r on level 3 water restrictions NZ swimms in this precious comodity.

qalbinuria

Postby qalbinuria » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:40 pm

kiwis & aussie will never join that is like asking canada & america to join in.
the native people of both the countrys are so different & every country has the pride of being its own country, NZ is an able counrty even though so small its doing quite well in its dairy export & good rugby team.
u dont know a bigger continent to be noticed, as long as its in the map & known that is enough.

IMA_TAQAANID

WHY DONT SOMALIA JOIN TOGETHER????

Postby IMA_TAQAANID » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:23 pm

KRAMER BEFORE ASKING AUSTRALIA AND NEWZEALAND THIS QUESTION DID U FIRST ASK SOMALIA PEOPLE??????????? IT'S OFCOURS NO THIS QUESTION!!!!! DO U REALY KNOW HOW BIG AUSTRALIA IS?????????NO, HAVE U EVER RESEARCH ABOUT AUSTRALIA AND NEWZEALAND????NO.
I THINK U NEED HELP STUDYING ABOUT COUNTRIES THIS IS NOT OFENCE I JUST RECOMENDING U THANX??????????
ONE MORE QUESTION WHY UK JOIN EUROPEAN UNION????????? THINK OF THIS FIRST AND THEN ASK AUSTRALIA AND NEWZEALAND

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE Rolling Eyes

Sweet_Ladyee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: FIRST POST

Postby Sweet_Ladyee » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:11 pm

I agree. I would hate to live there.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.