Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FOXXY.......

Reer Australia iyo New Zealand

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

FOXXY.......

Postby DANGIRL » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:02 pm

G'Day mate,how you been doing?

let just Yabber(talk a lot) about Aussies and so on.

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Re: FOXXY.......

Postby Foxy22 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:10 am

Ohh G'Day mate! How is it going? Same freaking ordeal.

hmmm yeah lets yap yap in here - I am so tired of those Flaminging Queens in the Women section.

Australia - well it comes down to two words 'caaro caaro'

but I am keen to know what's up in your side of town... so do tell and yeah do not give me two words.

Let's discuss anything - so any thoughts on your mind?

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: FOXXY.......

Postby DANGIRL » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:14 am

LoooooooL..howdy mate! Things are going pretty well and pretty fast i cant believe its spring already.Oh wait where you live its spring/summer most of the year.

Well Foxy, flaminging queens or not that’s the way they decided to be. We'll have to accept it and welcome them to our world.Let just hope they dont follow us here 2.Anyway Australia seems interesting place,but before i actually believe it i gotta see it with my own eyes.Whats cities or neighborhood do most somalis live in horta? And how large of population are you guys?

Only one word can actually desricleb my enivroment and thats craziness.If you get caught up in the drama,well too bad for ya.These women calcaal like its no one business,and sometime would steal men just to get revenage.Anyhow,lets dicuss life in general.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.