Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

eee

Soomaalida Africa ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Oxy-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

eee

Postby Oxy- » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:21 pm

Now that your here in the thread and I have your attention :mrgreen:

I've searched and put together very concise information about the Rewards of Ramadan for your convenience. Along with my comments in blue

Wallahi its not long it will only take a couple of minutes but ishallah a lifetime before you ever forget it!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Rasulullah said: "The sleep of a fasting person is regarded as an act of ibaadah, his remaining silent is regarded as a tasbeeh, the reward for his good deeds is multiplied, his duas are accepted, and his sins are forgiven." Just by sleeping you get ajar after your day of fast how cool is that?

By fasting, a person's power of committing sins gets weak, and his power to do good gets stronger. Again your imaan grows immensely during fasting! Any one who thinks their faith is weak or not strong just fast this month and I can guarantee you will have a better imaan and be much happier overall.

Sa'ad ibn Sahl relates that the Holy Prophet, peace be upon him, said "There is a gate of Paradise called Rayyan through which only those will enter on the Day of Judgment who are regular in observing the fast and no one else. 1 Question.. Do YOU want to be apart of this special elite that enters this place called Rayyan?

"When a servant of Allah observes the fast for a day for the sake of Allah, He thereby repels the Fire from him a distance of seventy years of journeying" We all know that Allah is strict in punishment with those who sin. By just fasting you are almost entirely exempt from sinning!!

"Fasting and Qur'an intercede for the servant on the Day of Judgment. Fasting says "O Lord, I prevented him from food and desire, so allow me to intercede for him", and Qur'an says, "O Lord I prevented him from sleeping at night, so allow me to intercede for him. He (the prophet), then, said "They intercede." What I want you to do now is re-read that again NOW!!

Read it the 2nd time? Now don't you think that's amazing? Your fast is helping you out when the day comes you most need it!!

"When people eat in the presence of a fasting person, the Angels invoke blessings upon him, until they finish." Just going about your daily lives, say if you go work or school and as always you will see people who are eating and you get tempted. You get good deeds!!

"Whoever fasts the month of Ramadan, out of faith and expectant of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven him" Fast this month and stick to it strongly and every single thing you did that was bad before September 1st 2008 will be overlooked. How AMAZING is that huh?

Hunger and thirst break the desire to commit sin, it is authentically reported
"O gathering of youth! Whoever can afford it, let him marry for this is better in aiding one to lower his gaze. Whoever is not able, let him fast for this will diminish his desire."

"Satan flows through the son of Adam as does his blood"
so constrain the passages of Satan through hunger. Say bye bye to His satanic whispers !!

The supplication of the fasting person is accepted. The Messenger of Allah, Salla Allahu Alayhi Wasallam, said, what translated means,
"The fasting person has at the time of breaking his fast a Du'aa that is not rejected."

Allah almighty says

"And when My slaves ask you (O Mohammad) concerning Me, then answer them, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor)."

All your prayers will be ANSWERED if you just FAST!!

Fasting is one half of patience, and this in itself is a great attribute. The Prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi Wasallam said, what translated means,
"Fasting is one half of patience."

Fasting has numerous health benefits, just as the Prophet Salla Allahu Alayhi Wasallam stated,

"Fast and you shall attain good health." This can all be interpreted in a physical, emotional and psychological health. If your going through any difficult times however small or big, fasting will heal it!!

And finally everything you read was positive right? So already there should be no possible reason for you to not fast. But if you don't, Allah says..

"Whoever breaks his fast in Ramadan without a [valid] concession or illness, he cannot repay it, even if he were to fast the rest of his life."

Not long to go Ishallah for Ramadan. But be ready as preparation is key.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “Africa - General - Discussions”