Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A leading air conditioning supplier in China

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
szyonan

A leading air conditioning supplier in China

Postby szyonan » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:56 am

Have a nice day also good mood when you see my e-mail ^ _ ^

This is Miss Lucia from Yonan Air conditioner, China. I take charge of the business in air conditioners' field. And it is my pleasure to serve you.

As a member in Yonan ,I am sure Yonan will be your best choice to be a long-term partner in the line of Air conditioner!

If there is any problem orenquiry, please don't hesitate to tell. It will be largest honour for me to serve you now and in the near future

Thanks & Regards

Yours Lucia

Yonan air conditioning Co.,ltd introduce
Our company Yonan is one of leading professional air conditioner manufacturers in china, have 10 years experience in this field.We possess a industry park of 800,000 square meters,dozens of modernized producing lines,with production capacity of 3 million units per year.

Our products can be used both household and commercial field,Including Mini Split type,window ,portable type,dehumidifier,floor & ceiling,Duct type,air curtain,air handler ,one-way/four -way cassette ,etc.

We possess CE,CB,UL,SASO,CSA,SAA,ISO9001,EMC,GS,etc,To ensure quality,we use Bristol, Mitsubishi, Panasonic or Hitachi compreesor for our products.And we can supply rpoducts with R407c & R410A refrigerant. Also we can offer 11, 12 and 13 seer models.

You know in the past years, our company Yonan had achieved great success . The production capacity is upto 3 million per year. Our factory are located in FoShan city, Guangdong province .And in this July, our new factory will establish in Shenzhen, so at that time, our output will be enhanced sharply. The fashion design and excellent technology is the most attractive to our new clients. And the reliable quality is the key for us to keep our old customers. Now Yonan are more and more professional in Air conditioner of China. We can supply not only household air conditioner, but also commercial air conditioner. Further more, we can supply to special area, such as T3 air conditioned to middle east market, and 13SEER series to fit for north America market....

In order to ensure the excellent quality ,all of our A/C are used imported compressor , so the cost must be higher than other domestic craft brother company. And we promised " Five years for compressors and three years for whole units respectively." is already the top and can't be compared in China. Also the best after selling service and considerate 1% free parts preparing , I am sure Yonan will be the best choice for you as a cooperator.

More information,Pls visit our website www.yonganac.com .

And OEM business is also welcome!!

Any questions,pls feel free contact me,I believe good quality and competitive price will give our cooperation a bright begining.

------------------------------------
Yonan Air Conditioning Co.,Ltd
Tel(office): 86-755-8302 1015
Fax: 86-755-83154275
Mobile:86-13168013346
Email: sale897@yonanac.com
MSN: lucia-lv@hotmail.com
----------------------------------------
http://www.yonganac.com
http://yonan.en.alibaba.com

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.