Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NBA Playoffs Thread

Kubada Gacanta (Kolayga)

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Official NBA Playoffs Thread

Postby yungnfresh » Wed May 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Not impressed with Miami though they will get swept or lose in 5-6 to San Antonio.
Nobody is gonna sweep a team with D-Wade and Lebron on the roster.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:40 pm

The Celtics of '08 would SCHOOL Miami. Unfortuantely their main guys are just done. Not impressed with Miami though they will get swept or lose in 5-6 to San Antonio.
Their main guys aren't done, Garnett has played fantastic this postseason. Pierce has been hot and cold... Rondo has been great.. Allen is just hurt but is still clutch

Their problem is they don't have the bench of rebounders and defenders that the 08 team or the 2010 team had..

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Wed May 30, 2012 11:41 pm

There is still hope :up:

Boston will win this series

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Image Not happening. MIA will win in BOS

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Wed May 30, 2012 11:50 pm

I expected the Celtics to lose. I was pleasantly surprised with how they competed as much as they did. Rondo had an amazing game. Although I am gutted they lost I have to admit it was an entertaining game. Rebuilding has to start immediately for the Celtics.

I feel really bad for Jordan though. Davis is going to the Hornets thanks to David Stern and knowing the Bobcats they will probably draft Drummond and he will become a flop with their luck.

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Image Not happening. MIA will win in BOS
You're just bitter that the Wizards will never amount to anything in the NBA ;)

Boston 4-2

Impossible is nothing

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:56 pm

If the Bobcats draft Drummond then the Wizards can get Kidd-Gilchrist :up: or Thomas Robinson

BTW fighter, there's no way in hell MIA loses 4 straight to THAT Boston squad

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Thu May 31, 2012 12:14 am

Gilchrist :up:

Don't worry about the Celtics. They are a very consistent team when it comes to both offensively and defensively unlike the fags they are currently facing now. The only problem they got to deal with are their proneness to injuries.

Boston will finish this off 4-2. It won't even get to Game 7. No way in hell.

Stay away from ESPN sxb. Their bias against the Celtics is just disgusting. They have brainwashed you with their Knicks/Heat propaganda since the start of the season. It's a shame that the Celtics are the most underrated team in the NBA.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu May 31, 2012 12:28 am

Yungfresh,

Thats why I mentioned the option of 5-6, however the way the Spurs were playing I really would not be suprised if they did.

FAH,

KG has detioriated big time bro. Don't get me wrong He's still a top 15 big man in this league, but back in '08 He was MVP caliber, Ray Allen was healthy and still in His prime and Pierce was a lot more dynamic putting up 50 vs Lebron. They're in their late '30s bro Father time catches up to everybody.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:57 am

Yungfresh,

Thats why I mentioned the option of 5-6, however the way the Spurs were playing I really would not be suprised if they did.

FAH,

KG has detioriated big time bro. Don't get me wrong He's still a top 15 big man in this league, but back in '08 He was MVP caliber, Ray Allen was healthy and still in His prime and Pierce was a lot more dynamic putting up 50 vs Lebron. They're in their late '30s bro Father time catches up to everybody.
if BOS had Avery Bradley, they would have won last night and had a chance to win Game 1

BOS will win Game 3 though.

nomadicwarlord
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby nomadicwarlord » Thu May 31, 2012 9:00 am

Rondo had the best game of his career and one of the best performances by a guard ever. Miami got a lucky break toward the end on that one.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu May 31, 2012 9:05 am

Rondo had the best game of his career and one of the best performances by a guard ever. Miami got a lucky break toward the end on that one.
By the refs... remember the no-call on Rondo has he got straight mauled going to the basket with 90 seconds to go in regulation?

The officiating in Miami is so tilted towards the Heat in crunch time that its pretty disgusting. Its on par with the Lakers in the early 2000s against the SAC Kings

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Thu May 31, 2012 9:11 am

Its on par with the Lakers in the early 2000s against the SAC Kings
STRETCH...game 6 in '02 between Kings and Lakers wasn't a basketball game, it was a show scripted by the refs.

Boston lost this series last night, not cuz they gotta win 4 outta the next 5 to advance, but cuz they played a game 7 of a long, physical series on Saturday against Philly, then played game 1 of the ECF Monday and then played again yesterday WITH OT...there's only so much old legs can handle.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu May 31, 2012 9:59 am

yung,

you must not watch a lot of Heat games... the officiating is pretty ridiculous

nomadicwarlord
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby nomadicwarlord » Thu May 31, 2012 10:10 am

By the refs... remember the no-call on Rondo has he got straight mauled going to the basket with 90 seconds to go in regulation?

The officiating in Miami is so tilted towards the Heat in crunch time that its pretty disgusting. Its on par with the Lakers in the early 2000s against the SAC Kings
I remember that, he got fouled hard by Wade I think, bad officiating there. Whenever Wade was touched, the ref were quick to call it. I just hope the old men of Celtics recover in time for Friday :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.