Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NBA Playoffs Thread

Kubada Gacanta (Kolayga)

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Re: Official NBA Playoffs Thread

Postby sexy-kitten » Mon May 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Duncan is playing really well this year. I really didn't think he had it in him especially considering that he was horrible last year.
he wasn't horrible last year but he wasn't himself

he is playing like his old self now though and Ginobli had a huge game last game

BTW, Heat-Celtics are tied at the half in Game 1.
Heat 93 whoop azz white boy miller surprised me.... :up:
Celtics 79 :down:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue May 29, 2012 9:41 pm

I don't know if San Antonio will lose a game the rest of this playoffs.

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Tue May 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Kendrick Perkins, the shittiest basketball player in the entire history of shitty bastketball players of all times ever. And Russell Westbrook is worse than him...I feel for Kevin Durant to be saddled with these two :down:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue May 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Skippa,

Don't get carried away here bro. Its not Perkins fault, You just have a coach who is overmatched. What make Popovich and Doc Rivers amazing coaches is how they use their bench strategically. Unlike 99% of the other coaches they don't have set, 100% in stone rotations. They mix and match depending on the matchup. In this series yea I know Perkins is Your starting Center, however a great coach would realize with Parker coming 100mph off pick and rolls its not a good idea to have Him in the game. There wasn't a matchup for Perkins and His coach should've realized that.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:21 pm

The Spurs passing is amazing... and they get GREAT shots almost every possession. It is amazing and I don't see MIA beating them 4 outta 7..

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Tue May 29, 2012 11:39 pm

San Antonio Surgeons.

I don't think I've ever seen a team so willingly make the pass to find the open man AND be really good at it too. Their distribution is quick, crisp and quality. It would be nice to see a series between this Spurs team and last year's Mavericks team.

This series isn't looking good for OKC...San Antonio won 31 of their last 33 games, and now OKC has to beat them 4 of the next 5 to advance to the Finals. On a night where OKC got 31 from Durant, 30 from Harden and 27 from Westbrook....they still couldn't beat the Spurs. You can't expect them to score any more than a combined 88, and if that's not gonna get it done with a roster that went 8-1 til the WCF, I dunno who can beat the Spurs (short of the continuation of virtuoso performances from Wade + James, plus Bosh back and back in Toronto form).

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed May 30, 2012 2:27 pm

San Antonio Surgeons.

I don't think I've ever seen a team so willingly make the pass to find the open man AND be really good at it too. Their distribution is quick, crisp and quality. It would be nice to see a series between this Spurs team and last year's Mavericks team.

This series isn't looking good for OKC...San Antonio won 31 of their last 33 games, and now OKC has to beat them 4 of the next 5 to advance to the Finals. On a night where OKC got 31 from Durant, 30 from Harden and 27 from Westbrook....they still couldn't beat the Spurs. You can't expect them to score any more than a combined 88, and if that's not gonna get it done with a roster that went 8-1 til the WCF, I dunno who can beat the Spurs (short of the continuation of virtuoso performances from Wade + James, plus Bosh back and back in Toronto form).

Miami has a fighting chance to beat the spurs simply due to the destruction Lebron/Wade can do when there on. Still though San Antonio's game plan is they don't give a shid if Your top 2 guys have big nights which I imagine can be pretty demoralizing. The chemistry and playmaking ability of the trio of Manu, Parker in the pick and roll with duncan surrounded by shooters is just too devastating. Even against OKC when OKC made their run the Spurs were still getting great shots they can make but were just missing. They don't just move the ball but whip it right on the money, right on time. The key will be Toney Parker. If Lebron guards Him and gets decent help from the big on the pick then San Antonio is in serious trouble. I think Lebron's size will be a intimidating factor.

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Wed May 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Murax,

I was hyperbolizing, and not about this series in particular. Still, Kendrick Perkins is a regular goon…

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Wed May 30, 2012 10:47 pm

F*ck!! Only if the Celtics had a young and HEALTHY SG and SF.

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Wed May 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Rondo is a beast...if nuthin else, he's sumthin else.

Miami vs San Antonio in the Finals.

Jaidi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jaidi » Wed May 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Ive been really busy lately so I've had less time to post but I deserve an apology from this thread for doubting my Spurs predictions. OKC is done and might even get swept.

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Wed May 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Jaidi, nobody doubted the Spurs could win it all, I just didn't think they were necessarily the favourite and I could see other teams getting past them at the time. After watching the way they've been playing lately though, they're clearly the most complete and deepest team, and are like an assembly line where each person knows what they're there to do and maximize their role. Tony Parker has been the best PG in the league all year and Pop has been the best coach...I don't see anybody beating them 4 times even in a 14 game series.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Boston got robbed tonight. The officiating in MIA has been HORRIBLE... its a joke wallahi

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Wed May 30, 2012 11:31 pm

:lol: :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed May 30, 2012 11:34 pm

The Celtics of '08 would SCHOOL Miami. Unfortuantely their main guys are just done. Not impressed with Miami though they will get swept or lose in 5-6 to San Antonio.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.