Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NBA Playoffs Thread

Kubada Gacanta (Kolayga)

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Official NBA Playoffs Thread

Postby Turbulence » Sat May 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Took too long to be honest. We should have finished them off a long time ago. But without Bradley in the next series I don't know if we stand a chance against the Heat. Ray Allen is a poor defender and that cunt Wade will score 40 on us. Unless of course we put Pietrus on him the entire game. :) I am hoping Bosh will be out for the rest of the playoffs.

Anyway this win calls for this:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun May 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Celtics beat the 76ers and Rondo gets his 9th career playoff triple-double (tied for 4th all-time with Wilt Chamberlain), which is his second in this series and third in this playoffs. When does he start getting love as arguably the best point guard in the league? Dude is on the all-defensive team, all-NBA team, led the league in assists and was #7 in steals...#whatmorecanisay

When Rondo hits jumpshots with any sort of regularity and/or is a scoring threat, He is by far the best PG in the league. That being said He is WAY too inconsistant scoring wise on night to night. While He is arguablely the best pure distributor in the league as well as best all around PG, He loses Himself in the offense way too much from time to time. He needs to stay aggressive offensively which will keep teams aggressive instead of teams playing Him for the pass. I don't care what Your position is sometimes the way teams guard Him is downright disrespectful.

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Sun May 27, 2012 9:19 pm

I hope the OKC can pull this off tonight, it will be big win psychologically. OKC has been defeated by commentators before the game even started. Go underdogs

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun May 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Thunder running the #purs off the line like the Spurs used to run the Suns off the line... but the Spurs are getting all the rebounds... the turnovers are costing them and... Derek Fisher

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Sun May 27, 2012 9:31 pm

I just tuned for the 4th quarter, and its style over substance the Thunders hitting crazy shots while the Spurs seem puzzled n cautious. The only think about Thunder is that if they miss these shots there is no other strategy n will keep taking it till they make it, where as Spurs have the experience and spread to be effective and take shots that matter.

AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AhmedBoqor » Sun May 27, 2012 9:40 pm

I said the OKC are taking this. Don't underestimate a young team thats been thru the journey of losing deep in the playoffs, cuz they always come back stronger than ever.

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Sun May 27, 2012 9:42 pm

I'm with Oklahoma. They're going to win this year. Every other team needs to pack up and go home. :up: :D Btw, I need a thunder icon.

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Sun May 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Hipster, I thought about getting the OKC logo but figured i would replace it after game 5 :lol:

the Spurs 3 pts is unmatched :down:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Spurs are winning

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Sun May 27, 2012 10:02 pm

I said the OKC are taking this. Don't underestimate a young team thats been thru the journey of losing deep in the playoffs, cuz they always come back stronger than ever.
how about the team with 4 rings! :lol:

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Sun May 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Hipster, I thought about getting the OKC logo but figured i would replace it after game 5 :lol:

the Spurs 3 pts is unmatched :down:

:lol: :lol: :down:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun May 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Spurs on a 36-18 run to close out the game after being down 71-62 :-O

AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AhmedBoqor » Sun May 27, 2012 10:24 pm

how about the team with 4 rings! :lol:
4 rings 30 years ago is nothing bro. They won today but the series is far from over.

Besides, 90% of the people are choosing the Spurs, who underestimating who?

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Mon May 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Duncan is playing really well this year. I really didn't think he had it in him especially considering that he was horrible last year.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Duncan is playing really well this year. I really didn't think he had it in him especially considering that he was horrible last year.
he wasn't horrible last year but he wasn't himself

he is playing like his old self now though and Ginobli had a huge game last game

BTW, Heat-Celtics are tied at the half in Game 1.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.