Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Let's Revive the beauty of Success and Unite Somali's

Dadka ka shaqeeya saxaafada

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MunaHassan

Let's Revive the beauty of Success and Unite Somali's

Postby MunaHassan » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Ya Allah I'm so disappointed but I won't give up never

Iam trying to help my people/ country to rebuild our honour, pride and respect in the World

I contacted this phone Somali conference call

Um mahatma kher explaining What I discover

However, they rather want continue talking about loose weight! ! I couldn't be believe

Please contact me I want nothing but success for My people 2016 is our year if but you considered and listened

Together we will STAND United Insha Allah

Everything is in Allah's Hand

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Let's Revive the beauty of Success and Unite Somali's

Postby whitehartlane » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:59 pm

Iam trying to help my people/ country to rebuild our honour, pride and respect in the World

However, they rather want continue talking about loose weight! ! I couldn't be believe

Please contact me I want nothing but success for My people 2016 is our year if but you considered and listened

no can't do..go and build your own hut and ill be building my own hut then maybe after a while we share a communal garden and believe me you i shall not be held liable for what you do to that garden..

and please dont involve ilahay subxanahu watacaala for the actions of savages..He is free from the sins of mankind and the savages

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:43 am

I hear u sister!

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:28 am

no can't do..go and build your own hut and ill be building my own hut then maybe after a while we share a communal garden and believe me you i shall not be held liable for what you do to that garden..

and please dont involve ilahay subxanahu watacaala for the actions of savages..He is free from the sins of mankind and the savages
You do realise that the Somali people are being tested at the moment? Sadly we're not passing it at the moment, look at the prophets who have gone through more hardships than us. Simlply pray for this ethnic group that will make them remember their share sense of tolniimo and the religion they share and that they will eradicate those who us the religion to kill it's people (kebab).

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Dee why do u have to have the need to be attached. If divorce in marriage is allowed which is far more sacred than some patched up nationalist idea what makes you think we have to be one country..

Akhi the fact of the matter is we somalis don't like one and another when it comes to politics..

Break up the country balkanize split it call it whatever u like as long as we move on from this silly stalemate that's holding us back..

Tomorrow's prediction
Arsenal 1-4 mighty unbeaten in the league lillywhites spurs

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:07 pm

Some faraaxs first words are "Yaa tahay" but your best bet is for the abolishment of the federation,Give all clans fair rep, One man one vote, unite all provincial armies under one banner, Capital punishment given to any qaabilist (That is if they use it to discriminate or harm an innocent person) and you might have a peaceful Somalia that progresses. I'd also suggest that the government supports people with big families so that the population can become bigger which would essentially make us stronger after all we are bigger than california yet they have a population 3x our size

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.