Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Net Book Club 2014

Dadka Fanka Jecel

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mukulaal94

Somali Net Book Club 2014

Postby mukulaal94 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:56 am

Salam Aleykum & Good Morning!

This section of SN is quiet, but nonetheless I'd like to start a book club for fellow bookworms! I was thinking maybe 1 book per month, any genre.

If anyone is interested please post your book nominations until the end of the month, and inshallah if we have enough interest we can start in August!

ChiefKimbo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somali Net Book Club 2014

Postby ChiefKimbo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:30 am

Where is sexy Basra? I want to find out her book list.

ChiefKimbo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ChiefKimbo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:36 am

Bump

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:38 am

I genuinely like this idea. I'd join but I don't have access to many books, and wont pay for an e-book. lol Goodluck though :)

ChiefKimbo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ChiefKimbo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:47 am

I genuinely like this idea. I'd join but I don't have access to many books, and wont pay for an e-book. lol Goodluck though :)

You have internet right? What's stopping from reading PDFs ?

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:49 am

What genre you interested in? I really like autobiographies and narrative nonfiction..

Malachite
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Malachite » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:09 am

Could be a good idea, is it to be restricted to a particular genre or will it be a free for all?..... Although I would like a bias towards things that are out in paperback. Sometimes I'm rich, but sometimes I'm poor :tocry:

Will it be single book every week, 2 weeks, or once a month? I guess it can start by people naming some fiction/non fiction and we can all take a vote

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:12 am

Kimbo, not all books are available on pdf. Also, I'd rather not read an entire book off my laptop. My poor eyes.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.