Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sudanese guy loves Somali women

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
EMINEM.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EMINEM. » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:59 pm

my bad homie

but i dont think i would put any effort on the FuGLIES

becouse of ppl like me, they get a hint and hit the gym Very Happy

which is a good thaang RIIGHT ?

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:37 pm

EM sxb yesterday you were my student and today you're trying to fock with me, whats up with that sxb? Laughing

Gained any weight yet?

EMINEM.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EMINEM. » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:04 pm

XPLO

Was 155 pound when i started but now 174 lp and thats a clean bulk right there !
wanna reach 215 hopefully by April then cut back to 195 looking like swchetzernegger intime 4 da summer lol

hey man i appreciate your info on bodybuilding an all but that dont make you shid lol am i being too harsh Laughing

just coz you older than me am i supposed to worship you ? c'mon man.

or maybe you think asking 4 advice makes one looklike a ceeb lol

anyway play on playa

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:08 pm

dude, that was a month ago. NO WAY you put on 19 pounds in that time. F'uck, even with juice that's nigh impossible. And 60 lbs in 6 mos ??? Im straight up calling you a liar. And if not, I hope you have a good health plan.

EMINEM.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EMINEM. » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:16 pm

hey man am using Anthony Ellis Ebook , eating 6to 7 meals a day.

that was almost a month and half ego,
am not saying all of it is muscle since am using creatine. which retains water in thew body but trust me dude
i bought a weight scale and if its lying then what the heck .

1 thing though my social life is been decreasing lately becouse of the bulking process, coz i have to eat every 2-3 hours Smile

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:26 pm

3 lbs a week IS possible using creatine, but it ISN'T muscle, as you've alluded to. That shits only good if you need rapid weight gain for a specific purpose, such as football. The whole goal of bodybuilding is building lean, QUALITY muscle mass. Not to gain that ugly "puffy" look. You're better off gaining weight using a more gradual, natural process and build quality muscle so you have that ripped, lean look. Bulking up like mad with the goal of "cutting up" later is hard on the body and doesn't build as quality muscle. But hey, to each their own.

EMINEM.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EMINEM. » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:30 pm

micheal i guess you havent fallowed ANTHONY ELLIS PROGRAMME which promise and delivers 30 pounds in 3 months. but if you aint consistant, you aint gonna reach it. thats why i dont go out as much as i used to

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:36 pm

Notice I specified though "30 lbs of lean MUSCLE mass." NOT "just" 30 lbs. Is the 30 he promises 30 lbs of actual muscle ? I think not.

Qaarxiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Qaarxiye » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:47 pm

Mike is right on this one, me personally I have no problems with gaining weight even as a kid, I could loose and gain enormous amount of weight within like a year, but you should always take your time and it's crucial in the bodybuilding world.

EMINEM.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EMINEM. » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:52 pm

i see what you mean

i use creatin like twice a week b4 a workout. since i workout 4times a week.

Dude the raason am still motivated on this is becouse i can already see results (eventhough i do an hour cardio twise a week) but also the bytches come up 2 me and start flirting which is unusual coz i am the one who used to run that game before Twisted Evil

anyway thnx 2 u and xplo for the wisdom eventhough the nikka acts like he is my teacher Laughing

EMINEM.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EMINEM. » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:55 pm

[quote="Qaarxiye"]Mike is right on this one, me personally I have no problems with gaining weight even as a kid, I could loose and gain enormous amount of weight within like a year, but you should always take your time and it's crucial in the bodybuilding world.[/quote]

dude am not just gaining, i dont f*ck with JUNKfood, am still lean with more muscles though, even my face hasn't changed Arrow

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:26 pm

Mikey

I gained bout 60 pounds i 8 months Laughing

I weight bout 198. Its possible man.

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:46 pm

Bin

138 to 196 in 8 mos ? No it aint, not of lean muscle mass.

hey-loser
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hey-loser » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:35 am

So what if a sudan man loves somali chicks I love all woman who are hot in my eyes blame the hormones not the orgins

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.