Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cali m'XED Geedi

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
EASTSIDE-05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: L.E.Y.T.O.N H.I.G.H .R.O.A.D E10 UNDERGROUND MARFISH WiD Tarik And Rush

Cali m'XED Geedi

Postby EASTSIDE-05 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:32 am

Cali m'XED Geedi prime minister of so called tranz gov tryin to sayin dey hittin S-land now after almost taken control of the souf...

The Government Aint havin it somaliland is the next target

Xplosive_playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Cali m'XED Geedi

Postby Xplosive_playa » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:36 am

[quote="EASTSIDE-05"]Cali m'XED Geedi prime minister of so called tranz gov tryin to sayin dey hittin S-land now after almost taken control of the souf...

The Government Aint havin it somaliland is the next target[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

funniest shit i heard for a while......u should b a part-time comedian

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:42 am

Ali Gheedi is crazy.

EASTSIDE-05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: L.E.Y.T.O.N H.I.G.H .R.O.A.D E10 UNDERGROUND MARFISH WiD Tarik And Rush

Re: Cali m'XED Geedi

Postby EASTSIDE-05 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:42 am

funniest shit i heard for a while......u should b a part-time comedian[/quote]

blad that ni99a was juz sayin dat now on live somalia radio hes got habeshis wid dem after his finished wid maxkamada dats der next target if u fink is a joke lissen 2 bbc N wats he sayin puntland aswell

Xplosive_playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive_playa » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:47 am

this whole war in somalia......was all a setup!!

UIC made a mistake....coz wen they got the power they followed the same footstep as any fake leaders!!

They decided the peace they brought was not enough....so they got greedy and decided to take every town by force!!

Abdullahi Yususf and Gedi dnt worry somaliland....trust me on that!

SOMALILAND is the only positive ting u can say about.....the whole of east africa!

also heres a question..... if the somali is in the arab league why dnt they arabs send their troops into somali for peacekeeping??

Mr Bill
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr Bill » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:52 am

who is this EAST twat Confused

I SWEAR UR THAT BREH WHO GOT BULLIED IN UPTON PARK by the afgans

EASTSIDE-05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EASTSIDE-05 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:54 am

Mr bill ...dat name sayz eveyting u dumb white bree

Mr Bill
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr Bill » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:56 am

[quote="EASTSIDE-05"]Mr bill ...dat name sayz eveyting u dumb white bree[/quote]

you used too go HAMMERSMITH init. with ur gap teeth Laughing

EASTSIDE-05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EASTSIDE-05 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:59 am

Crackhead hammersmith maxaa iga jiroo ????????

Mr Bill
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr Bill » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:00 am

[quote="EASTSIDE-05"]Crackhead hammersmith maxaa iga jiroo ????????[/quote]

i dont undersatand aboowe abaayo language.

EASTSIDE-05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EASTSIDE-05 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:05 am

also heres a question..... if the somali is in the arab league why dnt they arabs send their troops into somali for peacekeeping??[/quote]

Blad dey gettin africanz to do the job cuz dey kno dey will get murked if they cum in dis is all politics and evey country juz lookin at der intrest not actually for the somali pps if its was 4 the somali pps

dey would send troops in wen the warlordz was der but wen dey saw the islamic movement in somalia galahaa got shocked dey finkin wat happend how could ex. xaamar become like dat no isbaroo no killinz nuttin

wat the mali gov is doin now is bringin the warlordz bk to der places dey used 2 run ..
eveyting is creal the world does not want somalia wid a Government

Mr Bill
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr Bill » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:07 am

these fake mo'fccers. they chew the night bfore and then drop all the FAKE info they got told. allow the marqan topics Arrow

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:08 am

Xplosive_playa

Laughing You are totally clueless of the political situation in Somalia.

UIC did not take any CITY my force Exclamation

They only took over places with Warlords (they have that right) and they only went to cities they were invited to by the people, For example Hiiraan region.

[quote]if the somali is in the arab league why dnt they arabs send their troops into somali for peacekeeping??[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Arab League Nations have Offer Peacekeeping Troops for Darfur, not as a body but as many different nations, UN wont let them probably.
Last edited by highclass on Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Bill
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr Bill » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:10 am

[quote]if the somali is in the arab league why dnt they arabs send their troops into somali for peacekeeping??[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

he listens too his moms conversations over the phone.
Last edited by Mr Bill on Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby highclass » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:12 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.