Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING NEWS: Somali President Arrives in Mogadishu

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:24 am

Abdullahi Yusuf's motto must be, " by any means neccessary". Dude is a maquuste dhab ah.

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:26 am

Let's see if Hawiye would accept MJ dominance and succumb to their docile nature at the sight of an MJ leader. I hope they grew balls this time and reject the forcefull occupation of Buttland militias and Tigres in their land

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:51 pm

Very Happy

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:05 pm

I wonder if he brought his security militia. I canÂ’t see them getting on well with QeybdiidÂ’s. But IÂ’m sure all moroyaan speak the same language just like their bosses.

Luggoyo, they're a useless bunch.

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:31 pm

eyes only qabiil is dead. c/yusuf waa odey somaliyeed he can go to moqadisho as he can go to galkacyoo moqadisho iyo galkacayoo waa dhul somaliyeed i still remembering you saying to aw that dhulka mudug is a dhul somaliyeed. ore are you against our president cuss for tribal reasons? the courts and the goverment are ready for fresh talks and they could be in the oppositions party. lets give peace a change.
Last edited by fagash_killer on Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:31 pm

Eyes:

Abdullahi was guarded by Qeybdiid's militia in 1994, and in 2007.

Its interesting to note he chose S. Mogadishu.

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:33 pm

AW

Abdullahi yusuf security is the TFG troops. Not Qeybdiid. Was qeybdiid at the mercy of Abdullahi yusuf's personal security in Baydhabo? Laughing

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:35 pm

It would not serve anyone in the TFG right now if Yusuf were killed. The TFG is at a critical point and the death of Yusuf would be trouble.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:37 pm

I give him 2 weeks . Laughing

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:38 pm

Ashlee~

Call them TFG troops if you wish, but Abdullahi is now under the protection of the Sacad militias in Villa Somalia.

Qeybdiid did arrange security for Yusuf when he was in Xamar in 1994. I even met the old man. He was quite teh Rer Mudug Odeey: full of jokes and excellent memory and he knew a every prominent odeey of Galkacyo for the past 50 years.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:40 pm

Abdi
Why did you quit? Don't you miss it? Think the Sa'ad could use someone with my particular skill set? That would be something huh?

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:40 pm

Abdi Hutu,

ShouldnÂ’t you be on your hands and knees?

I guess the dream of late Caydiid will never be realized. He kicked Siyad Barre out of Vila Somalia and now his own son brought back the number one and ultimate enemy of the USC. That is one sad scenario.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:47 pm

Dhaga:

I'd focus on training for the SNA.

But alas, since you are HA, you will quickly carry on your forefather's traditions of being collaborators and spies. Like your father, jajuusnimo will save your ilk's skin. Now go on and start complying a list of your relatives who are anti TFG.

MAD MAC... Talk to Hussein Aideed, the Minister for Internal Affairs. He might be sympathetic to your case as he is a former US military man. If he gives you the okay, you could join the Sacad Muqabaraad (Sacad Intelligence Service)

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:53 pm

Dhego,

This tells us what we always suspected, Hawiye do not have what it takes to rule and lead, they have accepted their subordinate natural position of licking MJ arses. They got the best chance in the UIC and they spearheaded their downfall through the faggotry nature of Geeddi Abgaalow

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:53 pm

Let me ask you again...how much do you guys get paid for doing all that c.ock suc.king? I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.