Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So true..............

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Bint_Adan

So true..............

Postby Bint_Adan » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:32 pm

Salaam one and all,

1. You believe in the existance of Allah Ta'ala, but you do not fulfil his commands.

2. You say you love the Holy Prophet Mohammed (Sallallahu 'alahi wasallam), but you do not follow his sunnah (ie, his example).

3. You Read The Qur'an but you do not put it into practice.

4. You enjoy all the benefits from Allah Ta'ala, but you are not grateful to him.

5. You acknowledge Shaytan as your enemy, but you do not go against him.

6. You want to enter paradise, but you do not work for it.

7. You do not want to be thrown into hell-fire, but you do not try to get away (ie, do good deeds).

8. You believe that every living-thing will face death, but you do not prepare for it.

9. You gossip and find faults in others, but you forgot your own faults and mistakes.

10. You bury the dead, but you do not take a lesson from it.

That's a list of 10 sicknesses of the heart. Dwell on it people, for most of mankind suffer from some (if not all) of the above.

SubhanAllah, may Allah (swt) stregnthen our iman and grant us Jannah...Amiin

Salaam Very Happy

**weezy**
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: So true..............

Postby **weezy** » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:34 pm

soo true

muktaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: In East Timor getting my huge ceeb circumcised !!!!

Postby muktaar » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:38 pm

bint adan

thanks sis..i should strive to becomin a good muslim

Bint_Adan

Postby Bint_Adan » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:46 pm

Salaam,

You're welcome Muktaar and yes we should all be striving to be the best Muslims we can because that's all that will matter in the hereafter. But brother, SubhanAllah, you really should start by stopping these repulsive topics you're making as they are not getting you ANYTHING but pure dambi.

Salaam

muktaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby muktaar » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:50 pm

eidted for religious reasons
Last edited by muktaar on Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nyima

Postby nyima » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:51 pm

^ Shocked

mashallah bint dats so tru....

Bint_Adan

Postby Bint_Adan » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:09 pm

Salaam,

Muktaar, you don't seem to have much respect. This topic is about trying to get people to contemplate and think about Allah (swt) so if you don't even have respect for that then GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. If you have the audacity to try to voice your warped thoughts in the same topic as Allah the almighty's name is being mentioned in...............subhanAllah i don't even know what type of person that makes you.

Do not try to be funny in any way, shape or form in my topics because i do not find your words amusing.

And by the way, you don't ask people to pray for you, you ask them to make du'a for you. Only you can pray for yourself.

Salaam

muktaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby muktaar » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:10 pm

im sorry sister, i wasnt tryin to ruin ur topic

im out of here for good

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:22 pm

jzk rose Smile

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.