Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hawiye, And Issaq Loose Usage Of The Word "Darood"....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
*jr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Hawiye, And Issaq Loose Usage Of The Word "Darood"....

Postby *jr » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:33 pm

[quote="Advocatar"]Jr. walahi waan is qabtey.......waxaan dhihilahaa something harsh but waan soomanahey.

lakinse like the usual you pulled the famous made isdhiib line "changing the subject".......COWARD! Laughing[/quote]

I bet you are little kid; told by your elders you can converse with everyone.

Regina George
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Regina George » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:35 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]:lol: Laughing , Walee the funny thing about Majerten is when you give them advice, they think you're hating on them, and are envious of them.

I'm Marehan. We had Dawlad for over two decades. Welibo not a fake dawlad, but a real one. I wouldn't trade in my Marehanimo for a million bucks to be MJ for a day. Lakin I'm just giving you guys sincere advice. Stop bragging on Tigray nuts, and stop claiming your actions on the Darood name. Make a name for yourselves and stop giving the world the impression that Darood are Tigray lovers because there not. You are. The sad thing is SADE, Absame, Lelkasse and others are gonna take blame for the cock **** actions of a few, and thats unfortunate.[/quote]

Luq, you have got to be kidding me. If you don't hate Majerteens, I guess no one does. You constantly insult Mj..It wasn't long ago when you said something incredibly disgusting about MJ girls ( for which you later apologized) and now you're back at it again. Wasn't it just earlier when you said "MJ men are feminine" and that "MJ girls are more masculine than their men". Seriously, you're not commenting on politics, you're commenting on MAJERTEENS.

Clan mud-slugging isn't my forte..ESPECIALLY during Ramadan, so I'll let someone else comment on the rest of your post. Arrow

Xaaji_Waraabe-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xaaji_Waraabe- » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:44 pm

Nigga i love my MJ/ SIKE homie i ain't talkin about da dead beat Qabiil called Majeerteen/ yo i'm talkin about Marjuania YES

- Sadaam Cool Laughing
Last edited by Xaaji_Waraabe- on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:45 pm

[quote="Regina George"][quote="FAH1223"]

all the qabils have a gripe against MJ because of xabesha, MOSTLY

everyone wants power, I don't hold that against people...but the XABESHA is the prob[/quote]

FAH1223 all this "MJ hate" didn't start yesterday. It has nothing to do with Habashi presence in Somalia. Smile[/quote]

you are right, and thats not where im going at sis

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:47 pm

^^

Ash, its politics, and its never personal. I have no personal cuqdad against MJ, as I have no reason to. Heck I don't even have cuqdad against Hawiye. Lakin I'm speaking on a political not a personal level. The tone on my posts refelects my dislike of the political road Beesha Majerten are headed, lakin I didn't take personal shots on Majerten the people. One must differentiate. Thats why I realized my comments about MJ girls was 100% out of line, because niman rag, don't talk about other girls like doocilo. Lakiin again, I cannot stress how much I hate the politcial policy of AY of political prostitution to Meles Zenawi, and how I see many Mj's here or other places blindly follow him, and even have the audacity to boast on the achievments of Tigrays.

cabdallah252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cabdallah252 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:48 pm

why marehan think they darod?

when they are actually garre, degodia, midgaan and others

really i feel sorry for them believing theyre darod

Regina George
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Regina George » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:56 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]^^

Ash, its politics, and its never personal. I have no personal cuqdad against MJ, as I have no reason to. Heck I don't even have cuqdad against Hawiye. Lakin I'm speaking on a political not a personal level. The tone on my posts refelects my dislike of the political road Beesha Majerten are headed, lakin I didn't take personal shots on Majerten the people. One must differentiate. Thats why I realized my comments about MJ girls was 100% out of line, because niman rag, don't talk about other girls like doocilo. Lakiin again, I cannot stress how much I hate the politcial policy of AY of political prostitution to Meles Zenawi, and how I see many Mj's here or other places blindly follow him, and even have the audacity to boast on the achievments of Tigrays.[/quote]

But that's just it..Your comments ARE PERSONAL. If you want to comment on Abdullahi Yusuf or Puntland, then do just that. But talking about MJ dudes and dudettes makes this personal.

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:00 pm

^^

Talk about Puntland? Laughing

Ash, this is Somalinet you know? If I have something to say I don't mince words or beat around the bush. I speak in black and white terms. How many time does "Ilkayar" etc. get thrown around here. I don't find it offensive.

Xaaji_Waraabe-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xaaji_Waraabe- » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:03 pm

Majeerteens are lil emotional focks

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Regina George
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Regina George » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:06 pm

Well go ahead and call us Dhabayaco.

The fact still remains that most of your comments towards MJs has nothing to do with politics. It's all personal attacks on Majerteen men and women. If you want to talk politics, talk politics, but don't be upset when people call you out on your unnecessary personal attacks. Smile

Xaaji_Waraabe-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xaaji_Waraabe- » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:09 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Been Badana

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:10 pm

^^

Dhabayaco is a derogetorey term down

Regina George
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Regina George » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:15 pm

[quote="Luq_Ganane"]^^

Dhabayaco is a derogetorey term down[/quote]

That was in response to this:

[quote]How many time does "Ilkayar" etc. get thrown around here. I don't find it offensive.[/quote]

BABYGIRL123
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BABYGIRL123 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:23 pm

Helooooooooooooooooooooooooo to the mj/mr crew there is a time n a place 4 everything xabada koor nogaa warejiyaa Confused Confused Confused

shidow1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shidow1 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:17 pm

What the fok mj tribe.......they are foked up..........

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.