Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jubbaland Shir in Gedo, PICTURES!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jubbaland Shir in Gedo, PICTURES!!

Postby DawladSade » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:39 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Ape S.hit

Xoogsade awalba dan baa laysku watay ma jeceyl baa meesha jiray Laughing Laughing

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:43 am

Dowlada

ninka Geedi ma aha Somali.

Xoogsade,

mar inaan is karbaashno ayaa nagu fiican, laakiiin after Ramadan insha allah.

I will bring Unclebin with me and you bring one of your finest liutenants.

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:45 am

but there is leadership challenge to you from Dowlada, and he managed to get you exiled for half a year Laughing anyways reer sade waxa usoo abxay nin Sadaam la dhaho oo xabada dhinac walba u ridaya. laakiin reer abtinimada ayaan ugu gabanaa. Cool

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:50 am

Dawlad

Taasi waa runtaa laakiinse dantoodi ayagoon gaarin beey kala badbateen, dee maantana meeleey jiraan Allaa og.

I was reading somewhere a while back that some researchers wanted to test if there was a correlation between intelligence and race. So they gathered a bunch of black kids and white kids who went to the same school and were in the same grade. They gave the kids two options, they could either have some candy before the class bagan or they could have bag for each student that behaved well after class. And most black students opted to get his/her sh!t upfront where as the white kids overwhelmingly chose to behave and then collect bags full of candy. Marka the same thing applies to Ceeydha.

Jamaal

Sxb Dawlad asagaa Ugaasnimada iiga dhow marka waa inaan xaq dhoowraa. and you know that I've never backed down from a challenge. Sadaam waa nin halisa sxb ee he just needs a lil bit more time before hes up there with the best of us.

P.s. sxb Geedi maalinkii la magacaabay baa iigu horeeysay, laakiinse aabahiis baan aqoon uleeyahay. If these Abgaals in here knew who his father was, they would've probably put a bullet in his head by now.
Last edited by xoogSADE14 on Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

cabdallah252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cabdallah252 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:51 am

who gives a shit about gedo?

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:00 am

[quote="JaMaaL-23"]but there is leadership challenge to you from Dowlada, and he managed to get you exiled for half a year Laughing [/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing www.jambal.com

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:07 am

xoog xaalada Soomaliya allah sahlee waxay noqotay banooni moolo ah oo aad u kacsan. Alamtarana waa dhaaftay. odeyga inuu dajiyuu rabaa.

if only the Hutus understood the need for law and order, Somalia would have a chance.

anyways it looks that we (Harti) will make one more attack on the Jubbas and see if we can get MR come to the table. after that, the Daarood cards will be delt.

anyways I am off to Afur.

karbaash wacan Very Happy

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:12 am

[quote="DawladSade"][quote="JaMaaL-23"]but there is leadership challenge to you from Dowlada, and he managed to get you exiled for half a year Laughing [/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing http://www.jambal.com[/quote]

waa igu fahantay. Very Happy laakiin they were the days.

cabdallah252

meel naga fadhiiso dhabayacyahow, Gedo is the Southern most Daarood frontier, where the MR explorers are gaining more land from booran and Garre.

I am out

cabdallah252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cabdallah252 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:18 am

[quote="JaMaaL-23"]
waa igu fahantay. Very Happy laakiin they were the days.

cabdallah252

meel naga fadhiiso dhabayacyahow, Gedo is the Southern most Daarood frontier, where the MR explorers are gaining more land from booran and Garre.

I am out[/quote]

my friend marehan ARE booran and garre

who doesnt know that?

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:33 am

Yamaarugley. Laughing

Camel_herder
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Camel_herder » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:18 am

^^ It's ramadan for the luv of God.

Why can we Somalis ever wish good on each other, even those who are cousons wish bad on each other,

i.e. Madhibaan & all Somalis (very sad that all Somalis are ganging up on this ancient somali tribe)
marehan & majerten, dhulbahante & majerten,
warsangali & majerten, ogaden & marehan,
gadabursi & isaaq, habar gedir & abgaal,
murusade & hawaadle, hawaadle & abgaal,
habar jeclo & habar yonis, and the list goes on,

this is a no way street that will end in destruction for all parties?
no one will win, we will all just keep wiping each other out, until Ethiopia is 150 Million, and somalia is still strugling at around 8 million! VERY SAD!

I wonder how Somalia will look in 30 years? Walaahi i fear for the Somali Race.

I mean in 30 years will our country still be considered 'a poor country'?
I mean in 30 years will our people still be suffering?
I mean in 30 years will our people lack technology to make our life's easy?
I mean in 30 years will our our people still have tribal feuds with each other?

What is the cure? How can Somalis completely become one, inseprable and deacent people?

Have you noticed America, UK and other western Nations how they live?
They all share being 'White' and they are so compfortable with each other,
i mean they are working towards a common goal.

this thought just came to me, i don't want to sound like a hypocrite, because like other Somalis i have my negative issues too, but as a person with common sense, i know this way is not a good way for the somalis, and eventually will hurt us all in the global world and among ourselves.

Please give me your honest feedbacks.

P.S. i will make a topic about this issue called "the problem with Somalia & the Somalis.
look for it under 'General discussions'

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:06 am

[quote="JaMaaL-23"] it looks that we (Harti) will make one more attack on the Jubbas and see if we can get MR come to the table. after that, the Daarood cards will be delt.[/quote]

Lol.

Sxb do what you must but just come prepared. We're tired of these hours-long battles.

P.s. its about time that you guys realized, waxaad Daroodnimo iyo waanwaan ku heli weeydaan xoog kuheli meeysaan. And nice job squeezing the "Harti" name in there even though we have no problems with Dhulbahante or Warsangeli.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:08 pm

Laughing Laughing

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:29 pm

[quote="JaMaaL-23"]weey Mr Xoogsade, its nice that you are back. war meesha cunuga Dowladsade la baxay ayaa ku xaaray. sidaan usoo gali jiray uma imaado.

Dowladsade was telling us how some Dinosour fossils found in Gedo were part of MR History. Laa xowla. Shocked

anywayz how did u know that I am not frequenting this forum, if you are not using another alias like Sadaam. Laughing

Quule wa dubay iyo qaxwe ayaa igu fiicnaan lahaa.[/quote]

Dhabacyo Don't bring up my name if you know whats good for you

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:37 am

[quote="xoogSADE14"][quote="JaMaaL-23"] it looks that we (Harti) will make one more attack on the Jubbas and see if we can get MR come to the table. after that, the Daarood cards will be delt.[/quote]

Lol.

Sxb do what you must but just come prepared. We're tired of these hours-long battles.

P.s. its about time that you guys realized, waxaad Daroodnimo iyo waanwaan ku heli weeydaan xoog kuheli meeysaan. And nice job squeezing the "Harti" name in there even though we have no problems with Dhulbahante or Warsangeli.[/quote]

We will come fully prepared next time when we take care of Xamar, I assure you. but if any positive can be taken out of the post Maxkamado Kismaayo politcs is that Hawiye's claim to the South is severely reduced, and bcuz of that we are not in any hurry to retake the city.

Xoogsade you need to remember that you re-entered the city with Harti and Daarood troops, after the debacles in Bualle. you guys have backstapped us after you have seen that we had our forces tied down on Mog.

have you ever asked why the MR never dared to say anything from Dec to April? well, thats bcuz there was a large Puntland army there, that was later transfered to Xamar.

anyways, I am of the believe that MR role in acheiving Daarood dominance in the South is indispensable. However, they need to be karbaashed into some sense, and shown that Daaroodism is da answer for them.

"the hours long battle" is due to the fact that you have so far encountered with masaakiin reer waamo. we will get you the real deal.

Sadaam,

Laughing ramadan kariim ugaaska MR ee Snet Cool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.