Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For how long were Sacad enslaved by Kenadiid?

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

For how long were Sacad enslaved by Kenadiid?

Postby QansaGabeyle » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:02 am

Does anyone know? How was this type of slavery different from the ones practiced by the westerners and arabs?

m.o.i-sabriye
Location: me and my mac laying on my bed designing the future capital of galmudug (hobyo!).

Re: For how long were Sacad enslaved by Kenadiid?

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:04 pm

slaves?!

my questions: did he kenadiid ever enter wisil,bacadweyne, and ceeldibir? or was he the ruler of suruonding area?
have he ever declare to be king of sacad or habar gidir or hawiye?
have he ever defeated sacad mens?
how many majerteen mens live today in hobyo?
how many year have he ruled hobyo?
how many gun did the majerteen mens had with them?
how many Hadhrami musketeers and a band of devoted lieutenants he had with him?

here's the fact; he kenadiid and his brother invaded hobyo and ruled hobyo 1884-1901. and 1889 hobyo come under the Italian rule and he kanidid pretended to be ruler.

and in 1906 there was no majerteen men in hobyo. and we still have the famous siyid abddule hasan.

ask majerteen mens and they will tell you even the 17 guns on their hand. the sacad mens defeated majerteen. today majerteen mens fear the sacad mens the most.

ask abdullahi yusuf. why he's giving Hussein aided sit to other man.

f-king c*unts talking shit.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:07 pm

You can't just deny it flat out when it is in history. I know in somali circles it is a bit shameful for a somali clan to be enslaved by another somali clan but brother you need to learn about your history. Do you see the African Americans denying that their ancestors were enslaved? No because they know it happened and on top of that, they know they can benefit from it by appealing to their former masters to grant them reparations. It is about time sacads do the same and ask the Hartis for reparations for slavery.

Dr.Galbeyte.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Sitting next to the grave of abwaan Jimcaale Jaamac Lugeey(AUN) in Wisil. ..wondering Why he did it.

Postby Dr.Galbeyte. » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:40 am

Sabriye... why are you talking to this Idiot?

All these fabricated remarks are to get our attension and you fall right into it.

Qansa... abti here is is Hobyo history written.. you can find tis exact piece written in books made by somali elders to italian colonist.

http://mudug.com/cityofhobyo.htm.

Seek knowledge from the write places...dont seek knowledge from fadhi ku dirir or qabiil cay.

cabdi123

Postby cabdi123 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:31 am

DR galbeyte

good said no need to talk to some one who is lookin for attension.

no need to talk to low life faqash. Cool

m.o.i-sabriye
Location: me and my mac laying on my bed designing the future capital of galmudug (hobyo!).

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:47 am

[quote="QansaGabeyle"]You can't just deny it flat out when it is in history. I know in somali circles it is a bit shameful for a somali clan to be enslaved by another somali clan but brother you need to learn about your history. Do you see the African Americans denying that their ancestors were enslaved? No because they know it happened and on top of that, they know they can benefit from it by appealing to their former masters to grant them reparations. It is about time sacads do the same and ask the Hartis for reparations for slavery.[/quote]

hehehehehehehehehe!!!

slaves calling their masters descendants slaves. what next?!

do you know your own harti darood history?!

are not we sacad mens the one's that slaved majeerteen-bacidyahan? and the one's still living darood-harti-majerteen omar Mahmud and bicidyahan lands? are not we sacad siciid habar gidir mens the one's that destroyed cumar mahamuud sub-clans? are not we sacad mens the one's known as the real "iljeex!"?

are not we the sacad siciid mens the one's siyad abdulle wrote the poem for. the most powerful darood man on that time. and are not we sacad siciid mens the one's that helped dhulbahante and ogaden mens "darawish" to destroy the majeerteen mens? and idoor?

are not sacad siciid mens the mens majerteen mens still to this day fear. are are not we sacad siciid mens the leaders of the iljeex gangs? lol

do you know, what iljeex really means.... ask majerteen and harti darood elders.

are not we sacad siciid mens the former Bantu slaves owners? are not we sacad siciid mens the conquerors of juda dhare? the inhabitant of turdho?

are not we sacad siciid mens the conquerors of brawa? are not we sacad siciid the one's still humping brawa womans? lol

ps QansaGabeyle saying you slaved habar gidir mens is like saying you slaved the white mens.

m.o.i-sabriye

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:52 am

[quote="Dr.Galbeyte."]Sabriye... why are you talking to this Idiot?

All these fabricated remarks are to get our attension and you fall right into it.

Qansa... abti here is is Hobyo history written.. you can find tis exact piece written in books made by somali elders to italian colonist.

http://mudug.com/cityofhobyo.htm.

Seek knowledge from the write places...dont seek knowledge from fadhi ku dirir or qabiil cay.[/quote]

the sons of majeerteen bacidyahan and omar mahamud talking shit.

*this only happens on the net.*

majerteen talking to habar gidir sacad siciid mens about slaves and kingdoms.

Af_libaax
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Af_libaax » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:44 pm

QaniisGabayle

Listen Geel_jire , Sacad owns Ilkoyar ,don't You see the stamp CAYDIID on MareeXaan as.sses , even your dirty old boy AfWayne dead holding CAYDID picture in a toilet seat at refugee cell in Lagos . from 1991 MaRoorXaar is ours .

Gobta Sacad ee sharafta leh Nin aad Futadiisa ku shaabadeeyseen CAYDIID , Hoos uun u fiiriya Faqashka .

Dr.Galbeyte.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Sitting next to the grave of abwaan Jimcaale Jaamac Lugeey(AUN) in Wisil. ..wondering Why he did it.

Postby Dr.Galbeyte. » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:17 pm

[quote="Af_libaax"]

Gobta Sacad ee sharafta leh Nin aad Futadiisa ku shaabadeeyseen CAYDIID , Hoos uun u fiiriya Faqashka .

.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

m.o.i-sabriye

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:59 am

[quote="Dr.Galbeyte."][quote="Af_libaax"]

.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Dr.Galbeyte!

go and talk to majeerteen bacidyahan mens. and ask them, what happen to them? and go and ask majeerteen omar mahamuud elders, what happen to majeerteen omar mahamuud sub-clan known as gaalgale?! lol i f-king rest my case. we always had majerteen mens as our servants in mudug and shabelle regions. and we're the iljeeh that use to ride the horse and raid the cunts known as majeerteen.

P.S. the whole of majeerteen and kenadiids HIS own father come under sacad siciid mens rule. and you talking about majerteen cunts slaving sacad siciid mens.

P.S.S. he kenadiid and his 70 Arab boyfriends didn't even had the ball to enter wisil and other sacad siciid strong hold.

harti darood c*nt go and talk to your fellow darood. ask about sacad siciid mens. CUASE I'M NOT EVEN GONNA BRAG ABOUT. WHAT WE ALWAY DO TO THE HARTI KOOMBE "GAAJO!"

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:12 am

[quote="Af_libaax"]

.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wa wareeye, Qhurdhaale hardcore ah waaye ninkaan.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:52 pm

Qansa, indha adakaa. Confused Laughing

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:40 pm

[quote="Voltage"]Qansa, indha adakaa. Confused Laughing[/quote]

Qansa'a known for this. Laughing Laughing

m.o.i-sabriye

Postby m.o.i-sabriye » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:12 pm

Qansa is marehan cunt?!

*ina-sabriye laughs*

Qansa do you know that sacad destroyed dadood-sade. and in the year known as "jiilaal" which is about 150 years ago. and yes! we kicked the remaining darood-sade out of mudug and parts of galgaduud.... and force you cunt to immigrate to ogaden and jubba. you need to ask darood-sade traditional leaders. what was the reason they immigrated to jubba and ogaden?!

do you known that sacad siciid mens own the little marehan population in galgaduud?

we sacad siciid live traditional marehan land. and you talking about sacad siciid men being slaves of darood. wallahi! sacad siciid mens in mudug and galgaduud own marehan Wagardhac.

ask saleymen clan elders...

tabada boqol oo sano oo ugu banbeysay saleymanka aad abtiyasha aad u tahiin baa na baryaayay oo ceelooda Wagardhac u cemiya nagu baryayay.

Qansa Wagardhac,Reer Garaad,Reer Diini, Mahmud Saleban and the other marehan clans and your ancestors all were servants of my great sacad siciid grand fathers. just ask your fellow daroods!!

ps cry me a river.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:23 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.