Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

would it bother u..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: would it bother u..

Postby SummerRain » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:21 pm

[quote="HELWAA"]HORTA marka ugu horeysa ka jawaab su'aashan...ninkan maad jeclayed mise shaaha ayaad wada cabi jirteen??????[/quote]

looooooooooooooooool

Good one!!!

Mysitc,

Absolutely abaay. A dog is a dog that is why her sleazy cousin should have known better.

Starscream
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Starscream » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:28 pm

That's why guys tell all their friends, brothers and cousins within 48 hours that they have slept with so and so girl.

Faan baad uu moodeen, but there is a philosophy behind it.

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Z,

It depends...if he dumped you..which is the case here I think..then it would bother you..so did he?

As for me?? naah...I could care less..I would just think of my poor cousin having to deal with my leftovers for he rest of his life..lol

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:29 pm

lool @ helwaa,

what's love got to do with it huuno? its just wrong in my view to do what he did. i'm glad this cousin and i are not close.. but still.

mystic,

he says its calaf and he can't help it where it landed him...can u believe that? good Lord. walahi i wish them both well.

ismahan,

what do u mean he could care less where he is fishing from... u would be ok with it? forget the cousin..even if she's a b!tch, he should know better.

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:31 pm

lol@Cawar.

Starcream,

What philos? Half of the time, men brag about sleep with women they might not even touched. Its a null philosophy.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:33 pm

[quote="Cawar"]Z,

It depends...if he dumped you..which is the case here I think..then it would bother you..so did he?

As for me?? naah...I could care less..I would just think of my poor cousin having to deal with my leftovers for he rest of his life..lol[/quote]

we dumped each other. lol.

Mystic_Angel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: we are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on somalia?

Postby Mystic_Angel » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:34 pm

naya ninka waxba igama galine, isagaa shuqul isku lehe...dharbax shakshukadad wax isku tahin...dhiiglawayahay..lol

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:35 pm

In that case just ignore him zuli...but if he start to stare at you..........be aware...memories of you is coming back to him...lol

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:35 pm

[quote="Gedo_Boy"]I can see how it would be awkward for you but I don't think he did something wrong.[/quote]

u don't think he's wrong?..really?? would u do this Gedo?

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:39 pm

Z,

Knowing that he is a dog, it wouldnt bother me. IF I were you and bothered, I won't show any emotions or concerns with it b/c the dilo or him for that matter will assume you still want him.

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:44 pm

Ismahan why do you keep saiyng that he is a dog?? maybe the guy isnt all convinced that he is over with her..
and he wants her cousin to kinda remind him of her...thats kinda romanic at least towards Z...dont you think???

Hey Z, we men think diff. than you ladies..if I am over with a chick wether she dumped me or not..
I would want my friends, my cousins , heck even my brother to go for her and share that bounty with me..

You on the other hand...you just want to be the only one to have had the luck to taste that man..thats not fair dont you think??lol

Naaima
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Vision, imagination and leadership make a succesful business BUT above all it's a team effort!

Postby Naaima » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Salam alaikum

my condolences to zuliaika and the rest who might it's always pretty sad to hear about and witness such things ..anyhow how about you all start by getting involved in activities that keep you away from temptation or hearbreak? lol you know see your cousin, have limited contact with the ex. not rude, just brief...and never alone
:))

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:57 pm

Cawar,

You must be speaking from a ill fated experience no doublt. Why wont any one of us girl call him a dog? If he had any respect for himself or the girl he broke up with, he would know better than to mingle with anyone of her family members. Even if he was not over her, he is better off moving on with someone else completely different with no relations to her. Its the NORMAL thing to do. But to say I still have a thing for her so I will bang or go with her cousin, its absurd.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:06 pm

[quote="zulaika"]
u don't think he's wrong?..really?? would u do this Gedo?[/quote]

zulaika,

It depends on intention. Did he know she was your cousin and he did it to spite you or something like that?
If it was just a chance encounter & I fell for the girl, I wouldn't backtrack b/c she was your cousin.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:12 pm

you all are sick

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.