Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In search for husband?

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nada1

In search for husband?

Postby Nada1 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:31 pm

Hello all... especially guys lol

I am in search of a nice brother who is educated smart inteligent and is relgious i am all that myself ...

Degree major exceptional but not Necessary as long as he has a good head on his shoulders not far away from Allah swt... Good good hygiene.. smells good fresh. Not necessaily amazing looks, but has a spark if u know what i mean..

I am in search of a lads lad but also a romantic at heart .. has a big heart and a lot of love, no dark sides. Wants to aim in life and is goal oriented and wants a woman to Marry lol...

P.s dont be afraid to contact me
oh yeah the most important thing ages between 24-30 (no freshy pls)

**weezy**
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: In search for husband?

Postby **weezy** » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:38 pm

YOUR LOOKIN IN THE WRONG PLACE LOVE.................

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:54 pm

go to the mosques :up:

STOP!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby STOP! » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:03 pm

OK :)

LETS SEE.......SIS WHY DNT YOU TELL ME WHAT UR LIKE IN THE REAL WORLD.

YEAH AND WHY DNT YOU TELL ME IF YOU GET THE MAN UR LOOKIN FOR WHAT ARE YOU OFFEIRING TO HIM LIKE WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR HIM AND WHAT WOULD YOU NOT DO FOR HIM..........IF YOU KNW WHAT AM SAYIN.

Nada1

Postby Nada1 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:12 pm

hmm some of yall had said some productive things.. Like the young gentelmen who mentioned "go the mosque" also i think the other guy who mentioned this is the wrong place lol.. It dont hurt to look all places god knows how you will find the one-people have actually said that i am goin to desperate measures but really its hard to find a decent guy ....

And for the one who is asking "what i am i gonna do for him" ... Hmm well lets jus say thats the next step to conquesting my search so if you think u are a right candidate holla at me lol.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:13 pm

[quote="Nada1"]Hello all... especially guys lol

I am in search of a nice brother who is educated smart inteligent and is relgious i am all that myself ...

Degree major exceptional but not Necessary as long as he has a good head on his shoulders not far away from Allah swt... Good good hygiene.. smells good fresh. Not necessaily amazing looks, but has a spark if u know what i mean..

I am in search of a lads lad but also a romantic at heart .. has a big heart and a lot of love, no dark sides. Wants to aim in life and is goal oriented and wants a woman to Marry lol...

P.s dont be afraid to contact me
oh yeah the most important thing ages between 24-30 (no freshy pls)[/quote]

And whats your offer?

STOP!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby STOP! » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:17 pm

^^ALIE I JUST ASKED HER BUT I GUESS SHE DNT WANNA ANSWER IT :lol:

INCONSPICUOUS
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby INCONSPICUOUS » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:20 pm

ye your best of goin to the mosque, if not ask the old ladies walahi theyre expert in that field

Nada1

Postby Nada1 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:21 pm

well no not really walalo if he is the right guy everything i mentioned i am willing.. To make a future with him as a wife so really it says it all on my topic subject

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:22 pm

[quote="Nada1"]well no not really walalo if he is the right guy everything i mentioned i am willing.. To make a future with him as a wife so really it says it all on my topic subject[/quote]
Nada what is the offer in the table.
You just cant say you need XYZ.

BIDA
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BIDA » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:23 pm

:lol: thread

STOP!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby STOP! » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:24 pm

NADA1 I KNW A GUY THAT HAS ALL WHAT UR ASKIN FOR.......BUT WHAT QUALITIES/SKILLS DO YOU HAVE. TELL ME SO I CAN TELL HIM :mrgreen:

Nada1

Postby Nada1 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:28 pm

skills - i am a good cook - i make mean lasagne actually am kinda like a step ford wife. I am major in sociology. I am 23 i work hard at everything i do. I am gona succeed in life so i really want to persue it with my other half.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:28 pm

[quote="Nada1"]skills - i am a good cook - i make mean lasagne actually am kinda like a step ford wife. I am major in sociology. I am 23 i work hard at everything i do. I am gona succeed in life so i really want to persue it with my other half.[/quote]
Are you female?

STOP!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby STOP! » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:29 pm

NADA1 WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE IN LIFE?.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.