Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Me&my 5 Israeli Classmates!!!!!!!!

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Me&my 5 Israeli Classmates!!!!!!!!

Postby wastegal » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:54 am

Yes jews can be nice but all they want is you
MONEY
MONEY
MONEY

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:40 pm

wastegal wrote:Yes jews can be nice but all they want is you
MONEY
MONEY
MONEY

Why would a jew want my lacag tho....they prolly have more then me. Ladie haa you cant convert to their deen only way you can be a jew is if your mom's one.

Muktaaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: in seatle getin my pubic hair shaved by voltage while sukin partily skimed milk 4rm sadiboi left tit

Postby Muktaaar » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:43 pm

abdi
i would say
lure them to dark and far place
then take their life
u gonna book one way ticket to Janaah

Allahu akbaar

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:43 pm

suicide bomb on their ass :up:

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:05 pm

You two are mad blad man louf him self too much. :lol:

mwaura
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mwaura » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:06 am

White Jews, whether,Isreali,Zionist or American have certian tendencies that automatically pit them against normal human people,because they are intelligent (though not as clever as they think) they camouflage their hatefulness and hostility. Ethio Jews are the nicest people you could met anywhere.
How we behave with authority is the best definition of character.Here are examples of that behaviour.
-Mid 80s and Biwotts Isreali construction firm HZ is building a highway in the Rift. Yossi,the supervisor meets and marries a local Tugen.Every night he disappears with 3 others Jews,returns high and beats her senseless. Finally her clan says enough and returns the dowry.
-Late 80s at Magadi GSU officer training school and the Jew instructors wear their commando mystique to the full.(Nowadays we all know they're just Palestinian-baby killers). Anyway one of them shot 3 cadets in the head. NO ACCIDENT. An Isreali woman pretended to be an instructor to brutalise the recruiters,wallahi!! she was like a movie character.
There are more similar stories.These Khazars are basically paranoid schizophrenics.

mwaura
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mwaura » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:11 am

Of course what they'll say its selfdefense!! That detracts from the issue of Palestinian land theft. Heres a quote of their usual behaviour:
'The girl was kidnapped, brought to the army post, and raped by the soldiers. This is a common event, and why these remote outpost 'Killings' of children are 99% girls between the ages of 8 to 15 yr-olds.'
The whole sick story is here.http://judicial-inc.biz/idf_officer_acq ... hild_e.htm
Thats normal behaviour for them. I would very much like to hear their rationalisation of this particular incident.

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:49 am

there was this goodlooking jewish guy in my previous workplace...white with blonde dreadlocks :D

mwaura
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mwaura » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:35 am

Its no wonder some of you have such an obvious hardon for the chosenites;since Malis and the Cohens actually share much. Both of you are indoctrinated to despise those you feel are inferior,though Jews being slightly more intelligent ,are sublte about it.
Goy is the Jew 'addon' meaning 'human cattle.' Makaka is 'jarero',while shvantzer corresponds roughly to 'abid'.

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:38 am

I'm actually astounded by all the racism and ignorance on display on this thread...these kids need to grow up wallahi

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:58 am

Enlightened~Sista wrote:I'm actually astounded by all the racism and ignorance on display on this thread...these kids need to grow up wallahi

Boo hoo so they dont like jews waa iiska caadi.

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:01 am

mwaura wrote:Its no wonder some of you have such an obvious hardon for the chosenites;since Malis and the Cohens actually share much. Both of you are indoctrinated to despise those you feel are inferior,though Jews being slightly more intelligent ,are sublte about it.
Goy is the Jew 'addon' meaning 'human cattle.' Makaka is 'jarero',while shvantzer corresponds roughly to 'abid'.

lol funny...but i have a thing for hippies. :mrgreen:

mwaura
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mwaura » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:28 am

EnlightenedSista, I don't know what kind of relationship you have with Ari the hippie,but find out subtly as a btw.,exactly what a goy is in their lexicon. Most likely he'll say its a non-Jew,but if you press,you'll discover its connotation is addon-which is what very non-chosenite in the world is-which is also why they've been expelled from 109 locations around the world in the last 1000 years.
Just be subtle!!! Their antenna are ever on hyper.

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:47 am

muawara..i understand what you are saying..i have read bits and bobs of the their religious text the talmud..and boyy was i shocked...disturbing stuff ..i suppose you find ppl from diff backgrounds/religions who try to manipulate the religion and introduce supremacist writings and beliefs into it...this has even happened in Islam with the hadith literature.

mwaura
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mwaura » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:08 am

Their so-called bible the Talmud is the manual,the operating instructions for relating to NHPs.
It says you may rape a 6 yr old provided shes not a Jew. Homoism is good. A Jew has the natural dignity of an angel. Chosenites MUST kill,swindle and steal from goyim..........and on and on.
Thats not Jewish extremism. Its the true nature of the worlds most brutal and dangerous cult,which if I'm not wrong developed these pathologies in Babylon.Ethio Jews,who have remained at home, are unsullied by these psycho behaviours.
Please don't forget!! I would really like to know Aris' reaction to your question. Just remember to be subtle.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.