Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adoons killing hardworking Somalis in South Africa

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
eternauta
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Adoons killing hardworking Somalis in South Africa

Postby eternauta » Tue May 20, 2008 11:03 pm

Lexmark wrote:i would be so damn paranoid to be a lady in south africa...specially a somali lady....something like 500,000 rapes happen in SA a year...and 34% of the population has aids :shock: I would never leave my house
You're wise.

Lexmark
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lexmark » Tue May 20, 2008 11:13 pm

also these somalis are living in the ghetto....its not like they have stores in safe areas.

the cops dont give a shit what happens in these slums...but if this shit started to happen in the capital... they would send the fuking army to slaughter these bantus

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Tue May 20, 2008 11:14 pm

Lexmark wrote:i would be so damn paranoid to be a lady in south africa...specially a somali lady....something like 500,000 rapes happen in SA a year...and 34% of the population has aids :shock: I would never leave my house

Why specially a Somali lady? Are Somali ladies more prone to rape than other ladies?

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Wed May 21, 2008 12:16 am

This is one of the reason why I don't think we are Africans.

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Wed May 21, 2008 12:50 am

Lexmark wrote:also these somalis are living in the ghetto....its not like they have stores in safe areas.

the cops dont give a shit what happens in these slums...but if this shit started to happen in the capital... they would send the fuking army to slaughter these bantus

So why don't somalis move to the capitals? That being asked I truly doubt the army would give two bits about what is happening to a group of immigrants/refugees from somalia whether in the capital or not. If anything they would just round the somalis all up and send them packing right back to the slums.

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Wed May 21, 2008 12:52 am

1nemansquad wrote:This is one of the reason why I don't think we are Africans.

Then what are you :?

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Wed May 21, 2008 1:02 am

Our own race. Home-made afro Somali. Sincerely there's nothing we share Africans apart from the fact that we are from the same continent.

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Wed May 21, 2008 1:11 am

1nemansquad wrote:Our own race. Home-made afro Somali. Sincerely there's nothing we share Africans apart from the fact that we are from the same continent.

Since when is african a race period? Of the hundreds of ethnicities that reside in africa why would you lump the others together and why would you assume you are lumped in there too?

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Wed May 21, 2008 1:17 am

I was reffering to negroid Africans to be more blunt.

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Wed May 21, 2008 1:24 am

Ok. I get where you are coming from. Kind of. To be honest with you as a non african Looking at Africa from the outside I really don't see how somalis treat each other any better than the SA treat them. Whether they separate or not they all seem to be slaughtering each other.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Wed May 21, 2008 1:30 am

hey razzbery, did you see Prince Caspian?

anyway I watched a documentary on south africans and their relationship with african immigrants. the black south africans treat other african immigrants worse than the white people do. but the reasoning for this is very simple though. they are fighting over resources. south africa has a very large african immigrant population and these guys are not only competing for the few jobs that are available with the poor black south africans but they are also bringing problems to the country such as drug dealing and trafficking and crime. the south african blacks are pretty ignorant but their actions towards somali immigrants and other african immigrants are very understandable.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Wed May 21, 2008 1:36 am

Just for the reason that Somalis are slaughtering each other makes it fair game for South Africans to slaughter them in cold-blood? When specifically most killing are because Somalis are doing good for themselves or almost certainly because Somalis look different?

Acknowledge it or not, if we Somalis looked like these eff'ing squat apes not any of these killings would've been taking place. You don't get to hear mass slaughtering of other negroid Africans on South African soil do you?

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Wed May 21, 2008 1:38 am

QansaGabeyle wrote:hey razzbery, did you see Prince Caspian?

anyway I watched a documentary on south africans and their relationship with african immigrants. the black south africans treat other african immigrants worse than the white people do. but the reasoning for this is very simple though. they are fighting over resources. south africa has a very large african immigrant population and these guys are not only competing for the few jobs that are available with the poor black south africans but they are also bringing problems to the country such as drug dealing and trafficking and crime. the south african blacks are pretty ignorant but their actions towards somali immigrants and other african immigrants are very understandable.

This is by far the stupidest thing I ever see you write on these boards. Your opinion though.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Wed May 21, 2008 1:44 am

Waraa they kill other africans too. Do you know what they do to the Zimbabweans? They stand at the border and shoot them on the spot when they see them crossing over the border at night. Unlike the somalis who look different, the other Africans can blend in easier than the somalis once they make it into the cities. But still they get killed and hunted down by south african mobs. Just today, this was posted on the Guardian.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/ma ... tworkfront

razzberry
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby razzberry » Wed May 21, 2008 1:54 am

1nemansquad wrote:Just for the reason that Somalis are slaughtering each other makes it fair game for South Africans to slaughter them in cold-blood? When specifically most killing are because Somalis are doing good for themselves or almost certainly because Somalis look different?

Acknowledge it or not, if we Somalis looked like these eff'ing squat apes not any of these killings would've been taking place. You don't get to hear mass slaughtering of other negroid Africans on South African soil do you?

There is never any "fair"reason to murder anyone period. And lets just face the facts here. Africans in general are killing each other off whether it be in somalia, SA, West, South, North or East.

As for looking different. Well thats no surprise to me. Its always the ones who don't look like the majority that get singled out. It happens all over the world in every culture and conflict.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.