Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Model Wears Head Scarf In cat Walk!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Model Wears Head Scarf In cat Walk!

Postby shaamboo » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:21 pm

HoneY*GyalL
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HoneY*GyalL » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:26 pm

I dont like that style of hijab..its too colourful and they put it up high on purpose

This is better;

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:26 pm

Lil_Cutie.. wrote:
Ismahan123 wrote:This gives PPL like me hope. Thank You TW.

Loooool.. Pls dont!! :roll:

Sarcasm :P

TrophY-WifeY-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TrophY-WifeY- » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:33 pm

Ismahaan Qureleey

Rock That Body In the Cat Walk :mrgreen: Oops I Mean Rock That Hijab...in the Cat
Walk :up:

E-Sista
YOu MEan The Girl Is Beautiful :up: :mrgreen: My sister wears..it like that..its sexy :mrgreen: I Like It ...Insha Allah When I Wear Hijab I will Rock it Like that.... :mrgreen:

Shampoo....

I don't know what you On About, :roll: You are Mumbling 8) I think You need To Drink Doobo Shambo... :lol:

Honey- Gal

I hate That Style Looks Ugly....And Foget about The Jalaabiib That Thing Is Extremely Ugly :mrgreen:

HoneY*GyalL
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HoneY*GyalL » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:39 pm

Trophy do u know why turkish girls wear it like that
Apperently the big lump shows that you have long hair which is seductive or something walahi no joke lol

anyways dont cuss the jilbaab..The wives of the prophet mohamed May peace be upon with him all wore the veil

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:43 pm

HoneY*GyalL wrote:Trophy do u know why turkish girls wear it like that
Apperently the big lump shows that you have long hair which is seductive or something walahi no joke lol

anyways dont cuss the jilbaab..The wives of the prophet mohamed May peace be upon with him all wore the veil

Not just Turks, but most of arabiya. :mrgreen: The thing is, I actually have long hair.. everyone thinks I'm doing it for fashion, its either that or have it lower (which usually comes undone) and leave it to stick out.. which beats the purpose

TrophY-WifeY-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TrophY-WifeY- » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:52 pm

honeygal

If wearing hijab can be seductive..... :roll:...the world is caming to end 8)

btw i am not cussing hijab.... i am just saying that style is ugly....i think i am Entitled to my opinions 8)

wastegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby wastegal » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:56 pm

juisaay wrote:
TrophY-WifeY- wrote:This Girl Is So Beautiful..Mansha Allah. She Is Supermodel.. and Wears her Scarf on the cat Walks. :up: After all You dont Need to Get naked To be Supermodel.... :mrgreen: well done Girl :up:

she looks like them turkish women...

yea she does look like a turk

HoneY*GyalL
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HoneY*GyalL » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:00 pm

TrophY-WifeY- wrote:honeygal

btw i am not cussing hijab.... i am just saying that style is ugly....i think i am Entitled to my opinions 8)

I dont know why they wear it like that but that is what some next turkish girl told me

And u can have ur own opinion but u dont have to call the jilbab wearing women ugly
after all they wear it for the sake of Allah and not be stylish

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:00 pm

\what the hell? :lol:

arab, pakistani and turkish men must like that cause i see all their women wearing it like that, but that lump looks like a geel on someone's head

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:02 pm

FAH1223 wrote:

\what the hell? :lol:

arab, pakistani and turkish men must like that cause i see all their women wearing it like that, but that lump looks like a geel on someone's head

I think its more to do with wealth in some cultures.. & ofcourse as stated beautification.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Lil_Cutie.. wrote:

I think its more to do with wealth in some cultures.. & ofcourse as stated beautification.

I don't get that either. :lol:

TrophY-WifeY-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TrophY-WifeY- » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:24 pm

HoneY*GyalL wrote:
TrophY-WifeY- wrote:honeygal

I dont know why they wear it like that but that is what some next turkish girl told me

And u can have ur own opinion but u dont have to call the jilbab wearing women ugly
after all they wear it for the sake of Allah and not be stylish

I never Said Women Wearing hijab are Ugly...I Said The "The Style YOU've Showed Me Is Ugly" Can You Plz Differentiate the two :roll: .......I hate Repeating myself You Are Exhausting Me 8)

Btw You can Wear The Hijab the Style You want :roll: .... There is No any Particular
Religious Instructions 8) ....

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:29 pm

u better work...COVERED GIRL!!..work it girl. :up:

ms.nalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I have no laction, Im a free agent of the Universe..

Postby ms.nalia » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:32 pm

Kinda defeats the purpose of a hijab if someone is using their body to make money.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.