Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Col Hiiraale oo gaaray degmada Geedwayne ee gobolka Gedo

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Col Hiiraale oo gaaray degmada Geedwayne ee gobolka Gedo

Postby Voltage » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:13 am

CoolPoisons wrote:Geedweyne Hawrsame degan :up:

Reer Axmed.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:57 pm

QansaGabeyle wrote:
Addoow wrote:Qansa
jareers are our slaves walaal.

so they claim abgaal? :o abgaals and ogadens got the same culture. ogadens in jubbada hoose got warday people(oromo bantus) that claim maxamed zuber(OG). In fact the vast majority of Ogadens in Jubba region are these warday people.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this guy got one huge MZ cugdad. :lol: :lol:

OG, isaaq, dhulbahate got the same culture - the nomad culture.

marehan, hawiye, bantu etc, got the same culture; they also look alike.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:01 pm

well i lived in afmadow and i used to be shocked by the number of bantus there who claim reer cabdulle maxamed zuber. i know reer isaaq are regular somalis and live in ogadeniya but the entire reer cabudlle population in jubboyinka and also in parts of NFD are bantu. there is no cuqdad wallahi. i am just being honest and i am talking about what i know and saw with my own eyes. in fact, the marexaan people in jubboyinka used to refuse to allow their girls to marry from reer cabudlle and maxamed zuber in jubboyinka in general. only ogadens they married from were the cawlyahan.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:03 pm

QansaGabeyle wrote:
Addoow wrote:Qansa
jareers are our slaves walaal.

so they claim abgaal? :o abgaals and ogadens got the same culture. ogadens in jubbada hoose got warday people(oromo bantus) that claim maxamed zuber(OG). In fact the vast majority of Ogadens in Jubba region are these warday people.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:06 pm

entire reer cabudlle population in jubboyinka and also in parts of NFD are bantu. there is no cuqdad wallahi. i am just being honest and i am talking about what i know and saw with my own eyes. in fact, the marexaan people in jubboyinka used to refuse to allow their girls to marry from reer cabudlle and maxamed zuber in jubboyinka in general. only ogadens they married from were the cawlyahan.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Postby Captain24 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:06 pm

^ :lol: :lol:

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:08 pm

patriot, what does that prove? that maxamed zuber in waamo are not majority warday bantus? well maybe you need to visit the region for once.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:10 pm

QansaGabeyle wrote:patriot, what does that prove? that maxamed zuber in waamo are not majority warday bantus? well maybe you need to visit the region for once.

warya Kalmoyi is Maxamed Subeir so Is futo madowe huraale.
Do you think Huraale uses a mirror ? possibly no coz the mirror will duck him

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Postby Captain24 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:11 pm

I never seen Ogaden that look like Bantu, but I can honestly say, I have seen ilkoyar that look like real bantu. Big nose and every bantu characteristics

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:12 pm

a marehan talking about OG looks/culture. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:13 pm

captain merexaanku wa dadaaleen inanay ka guursan dadka madmadow eeh konfuurta sii daggan laakin its gonne b hard you living behind bantu line :lol: :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:13 pm

Captain24 wrote:I never seen Ogaden that look like Bantu, but I can honestly say, I have seen ilkoyar that look like real bantu. Big nose and every bantu characteristics

captain the pick i postedd was Kalmoye
Wa MR daladh
Huraale ne wa Qureysh :lol: :lol: :lol:

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:22 pm

There is no denying Barre Aaden Shire is dark skinned but bantu, hell no. What I am talking about here are the warday people of waamo region, who are even documented in history books but dispeared all of a sudden into Maxamed Zuber and they are today called Reer Cabdulle. There is no need for posting pictures because anyone who knows anything about Somalia, especially jubboyinka and anyone who has been there knows this. People can deny it all they like but the truth of the matter is, the majority of the Maxamed Zuber in Afmadow, Dhoobley etc. are all Warday. Even if you look at the Shabaab forces in Jubboyinka and all their Ogaden members, you will notice that almost in their entirety, they look like the people of Gosha.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:27 pm

QansaGabeyle wrote:There is no denying Barre Aaden Shire is dark skinned but bantu, hell no. What I am talking about here are the warday people of waamo region, who are even documented in history books but dispeared all of a sudden into Maxamed Zuber and they are today called Reer Cabdulle. There is no need for posting pictures because anyone who knows anything about Somalia, especially jubboyinka and anyone who has been there knows this. People can deny it all they like but the truth of the matter is, the majority of the Maxamed Zuber in Afmadow, Dhoobley etc. are all Warday. Even if you look at the Shabaab forces in Jubboyinka and all their Ogaden members, you will notice that almost in their entirety, they look like the people of Gosha.

Warya all marexan from mudug look like durwaa just like Huraale :lol: :lol: so are you it is strange that some portion of marexan from Gedo look Ok thanks for the Genetically being modified by OG :up:

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:40 pm

cugdad filled talk is very cheap.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.