Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

al-shabab cease to exist in xamar after ethio pull out

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

al-shabab cease to exist in xamar after ethio pull out

Postby snoop12 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:26 pm

this is a guarantee saxibayaal, these religious groups are based on Qabyaalad and the second the ethiopians troops pull out no ogaden al-shabab will stay in xamar. that is why they plan to relocate in mareexan lands :down: :down: :down: :down:

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: al-shabab cease to exist in xamar after ethio pull out

Postby QansaGabeyle » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:26 am

why marexaan lands?

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:22 am

that is indeed the question i was trying to get an answer to

maybe we arent as united as we like to believe ?

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:26 am

Our problem is we are not united..the simple truth. :down:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:36 am

yeah thats what i thought, thats why other clans intigate between us + we lack cilmi diinniyaan.

its not islamic following other people like sheeps and thats what mareexans do when other people claim diiin for the wrong reasons

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:49 am

i spoke to a young cousin of mine the other day in beled xawo and he told me that he only attends regular school now and all the madrases in beled xawo are closed because all the teachers left for mogdishu to fight there. there is definitely something wrong with marexaans in that they are willing to kill off their sons for wicked causes that only bring problems to them.

these alshabab can not even stop to think about for a second to set up headquarters any place that is not either marexan, ogaden, habargedir or eelaay degaan. so basically the problem with somalia has to do with these clans. habargedir uses al shabab to justify their occupation of regions in the south. ogaden uses al shabab to get militia for their rebel movements and to create a second front in somalia. as for eelaay and marexaan, only small misguided segments consisting mainly of teenage airheads are part of this movement and form their support base.

so i say beesha needs to do something about these airheads and their constantly changing views and stances by keeping them out of positions of importance and not allowing them to speak on the name of beesha. they are very vocal like that idiot 'ugaas' wali and they are extremely short sighted and do not see the dangers of their decisions until they happen. the problem with marehan is that these guys know they will not be punished afterwards because we are afterall the same people who hosted cumar jess when he back stabbed the marehan snf army in 1991. we did the same for morgan and others multiple times because we don't see the point of punishing an already down person but it is in my opinion something we have to make an example out of these losers in order to prevent things like that for happening.

snoop, there is unity in marehan but our only problem is, we do not punish our traitors and easily misguided airheads appropriately.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:32 am

mareexans problem is lack of unity full stop and our diaspora have very bad links with somalia in terms of contribution rebuilding of their homeland

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:39 am

i spoke to a young cousin of mine the other day in beled xawo and he told me that he only attends regular school now and all the madrases in beled xawo are closed because all the teachers left for mogdishu to fight there. there is definitely something wrong with marexaans in that they are willing to kill off their sons for wicked causes that only bring problems to them.

these alshabab can not even stop to think about for a second to set up headquarters any place that is not either marexan, ogaden, habargedir or eelaay degaan. so basically the problem with somalia has to do with these clans. habargedir uses al shabab to justify their occupation of regions in the south. ogaden uses al shabab to get militia for their rebel movements and to create a second front in somalia. as for eelaay and marexaan, only small misguided segments consisting mainly of teenage airheads are part of this movement and form their support base.

so i say beesha needs to do something about these airheads and their constantly changing views and stances by keeping them out of positions of importance and not allowing them to speak on the name of beesha. they are very vocal like that idiot 'ugaas' wali and they are extremely short sighted and do not see the dangers of their decisions until they happen. the problem with marehan is that these guys know they will not be punished afterwards because we are afterall the same people who hosted cumar jess when he back stabbed the marehan snf army in 1991. we did the same for morgan and others multiple times because we don't see the point of punishing an already down person but it is in my opinion something we have to make an example out of these losers in order to prevent things like that for happening.

snoop, there is unity in marehan but our only problem is, we do not punish our traitors and easily misguided airheads appropriately.
If you stopped for a second to see both sides of the picture you might actually just come upon the fact that when a person has attained enough "imaan" to for diinta, the marehan cousin in Beled-Xaawo is no more closer to them then the Eelay or Habar Gidir wadaad and in fact the opposite!

Wallahi I am not surprised at you guys, you guys are only formed by your dense, close-minded, small-pictured, local-worldview ignorant Somali mentatliy.

Wake up and smell the coffee, no one thinks in clan affiliations once having attained that level of imaan.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:19 am

qansa what doesn't make sense is, why can't the mareexan supposedly wadaado seek the knowledge (islam), learn the sharia and then lead the mareexan civilians.

why does it seem like they are depended on either habar gidir or ogaden, like they are some kinds of women that needs a man to guide her.

we have a history with these tribes:

Eeelay babaricly murdered thousands of mareexans fleeing from xamar,

habar gidir fighting to make us extinct

ogaden killing injured people in hospitals in the name of a fake diin

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.