Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Al-Shabaab= Part warlords, part ICU

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Re: Al-Shabaab= Part warlords, part ICU

Postby Captain24 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:34 am

Xoogsade what is your opinion on the occupation of Somalia?

On one hand you said, occupation of any parts of Somalia does not concern you as long as your clan lands are not occupied.

Can one call you unpatriotic just from that statement?

I am not Xoogsade, but not necessarily. Remember we don't have a central government and a country and it's my clan's interest first and foremost for every clan out there

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:37 am

I am not Xoogsad
I asked Xoogsade not one of the occupation's most ardent supporters in Somalinet.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:46 am

Volt

I answered your question adeer.

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:51 am

Xoog,

I am saddened to see your patriotism questioned.. by other who I think are not half as patriotic as you.

What they either dont understand or purposely denying is the fact that in current day somalia..

The situation is mostly about qabil interest..including most the shabab backers..and that Ethiopia's so called occupation is just an excuse..more like the tip of the iceberg.

Captain24
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In between the two "B's" Burtinle and Bacaadweyn: Xarfo

Postby Captain24 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:52 am

Again, i don't support the Ethiopian occupation, but again you won't believe me so fck it

It' just a sorry position we put ourselves in it, and we have to put our clan alliance on hold to overcome it

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:00 am

Cawar

Sxb to them if you don't support Shabaab/ICU you're not a patriot or worse you're a murtad. Sort of like the Neo-Cons.

How can someone who believes Caydiid/Ali Mahdi/ Rest of the warlords are good men convince me that he/she supports Shabaab/ICU for "religious and patriotic" reasons?

Son_of_Somalia
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Son_of_Somalia » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:01 am

xoogSADE14, your a Joker walahi :lol:

Still dreaming about your Jubbaland :lol:

Biitch just keep biitching as we deal with the HIV Tigray Ethiopians :up:

We don't care what you think and how you see things because you don't matter as yesterday you were cheerleading for the HIV Tigray Ethiopians and today you are pretending to be neautral :mrgreen:

Cawar you hve no dignity walahi, who's winning now?

Cawar the TFG that you supported like a fanatic is being moved to Kenya right now as we speak.

Traitors make me sick, somalia Hanoolato :rose:

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:15 am

Kid, you need to learn how to debate people without insulting them.

Of course I supported and still support the actions of my leader the Hon. Col. Hiiraale to liberate our lands from the ICU the last time around and I support his upcoming campaign now.

However, I dare you to bring forth one instance where I stated my support for TPLF operations in non Mareexaan lands?

As for Jubbaland, if you're a good muslims (like you'd have us believe) why does the development and prosperity of our lands bother you? Could it be because we're Darood?

Until you categorically renounce the atrocities committed by the USC, your support for the ICU/Shabaab is and will be for clan motivated reasons kid.

Padishah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Padishah » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:37 am

I find that I am in full agreement with XoogSADE14 on his stance, which is surprising in of itself. He has a very nuanced (look it up) position, in contrast to his whole idea of 'support al Shabaab or be a traitor to your people', a simplistic approach which is patently preposterous in both form and content.

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:45 am

again,there are people whose support for the Re-liberation of somali is still up in the air and havnt decided yet cuz they believe the re-liberation process is dominated by a certain clan or serves the interests of a certain clan!

Xoogsade
your comments just added fuel to the fire!

Somali_4Life
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali_4Life » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:37 am

His traitorship or patriotism lies in answering one question:
Who would he support if new war("recapturing kismayo") starts between barre hirale(dabadhilif) feat Ethiopians vs Alshabaab and UIC.
Let me tell you this: his qabilism will lead him to traitorship,traitorship leads to selfhumiliation. 8)

AbuShabab
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbuShabab » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:26 am

Shabaab

Its alright sxb, even though my family has sacrificed more for Somalia than probably your entire sub-clan. I won't question your patriotism and don't question mine.
Again, you wouldn't know that unless I tell you. I don't believe you're a mind reader or fortune teller.
Of course I supported and still support the actions of my leader the Hon. Col. Hiiraale to liberate our lands from the ICU the last time around and I support his upcoming campaign now.
Your leader liberated your "lands" with the help of the TPLF. You don't have a beef with the TPLF 'cause it liberated your "lands" for you.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:07 pm

I'm not going to take up arms against the TPLF. I have no reason to. Somalinimo wax la yiraahdo majirto.
OK but doesn't that then point to the fact that you are NOT patriotic, an assertion that received a negative response from you the first time?

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:49 pm

what has patriotism got to do with al-shabab ideology? al shabab believes in an islamic state governed by kalif osama bin laden. al shabab and patriotism=oxymoron.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.