Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caddaans .. Noble People

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Caddaans .. Noble People

Postby American-Suufi » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:03 am

lol suufi. you know what? i think if his father was somali or one of the lamagodles, many of somalis here wouldnt support him because his father's qabiil.lol
:lol: :lol:

aqii it is historic. i hope obama chooses FAH123 as american ambassador to somalis.

exactly. read my thread

http://www.somalinet.com/forum/viewtopi ... 8&t=191828

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:07 am

i agree fah is a great young man.
but he's too young now.
inshallah in 20 years from now.

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:11 am

i agree fah is a great young man.
but he's too young now.
inshallah in 20 years from now.
hyper

read this topic, i posted again.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=191828

FAH123 likes ethiopian girls. dont make him feel good.

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:16 am

How many folks here remember George Wallace in Selma? Compare that to George Bush's black baby kissing, congratulations to Obama, and promise of an assisted transition. Who'd a thunk it? While I was saying here that Obama could be elected, most folks were saying Americans would never vote for a black man.

Times have changed! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:21 am

uncle grant, you were right.
i never thought this could happned because i know wouldnt happen in arab country or even somalia.
so much respect for american people. they proved time changed and people are more open minded and dont care the colour of skin.

i can bet it's a matter of time they wont care about religion too if the candiate is muslim or buda etc.

American-Suufi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby American-Suufi » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:22 am

How many folks here remember George Wallace in Selma? Compare that to George Bush's black baby kissing, congratulations to Obama, and promise of an assisted transition. Who'd a thunk it? While I was saying here that Obama could be elected, most folks were saying Americans would never vote for a black man.

Times have changed! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Grant, congratulations to conscientious white americans like you. white americans made history for all humanity.

god bless america. :up:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:09 am

Before you guys debate on anything let us have some prayers together..Some of us really need ducaa and medication big time :up:

If the topic was Obama and white people how did it change into a Daarood stuff :down:

Waar bal ducaysta..

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:11 am

There is a lesson in here for us. They elected an Ugaali boy and the thought of a non-Daarood president of Somalia gives me a migraine.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As funny as it may sound, I liked your honesty

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:35 am

Personally I consider the bani Irish of Joe Biden to be a noble people , dunno about the rest !

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:43 am

Sahan,

I agree with you. Biden had me worried about that one comment he made about Obama being a clean articulate black man..but he is good people. :up:

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:06 am

The Irish are as melting potted as anybody else in the States. Many of the early Irish immigrants were Scotts-Irish to begin with, and then they married native Americans, and Italians and Mexicans and slept with their slaves and .....

My own backgound is German-Celtic, which includes Scots, Welsh and Irish. The hyphen disappears after a few generations of this and you are just "American".

John Kennedy, who was Irish, married Jacqueline Lee Bouvier, whose ethnic background was English, German and French. Caroline is an American married to a man with an aristocratic Germanic background. It gets mixed up fast. :mrgreen:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:10 am

Grant the bani Irish come from Ireland , okay !
Many similiraties between them& us --> famine , war , substance abuse {whiskey for them , khat for us } , religious fervor ..so on and so forth ..I like the bani Irish :lol:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:17 am

Luggoyo, quote" Cilmiile wrote:

There is a lesson in here for us. They elected an Ugaali boy and the thought of a non-Daarood president of Somalia gives me a migraine.

Oh, I see it now, Cilmiile himself was the one who injected the qabiil into his thread...

Cilmiile, what is up with you and the Daarood stuff? :?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:19 am

kambuli he believes tarod cant live with out dawlad :lol:
wixu ogyahay inu dhiiga laga nuugayo haduu halka iska fadhisto, but he believes he has to kill before he will be killed :lol: Thats reality in somalia

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:10 am

Emperior,

Maad iska aamustid, Daarood iyo siyaasad midna wax kama taqaanide..All you know is hate :down:

What a hate-filled person you are :down:

Yaa baase sidaa kuu gumeeyey?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.